Waiting sucks

stimmie

So I finally bit the bullet to start ordering parts to lift my KJ. I need to replace my lower outer control arm bushings and springs. So I figured that since I had to tear it all apart to do those things, I may as well lift it. I purchased some H&R progressive rate lift springs, which were delivered early. Some new struts on Rock Auto, which were also delivered early. And then I figured I may as well put a lift on since it would be another $100. I did something I haven't done in 15 years. I purchased something on eBay. It has been so long that I even had to sign up again since they deleted my account due to inactivity. The seller has 1200+ reviews, 4+ stars, free shipping, supposed to be here it two days. Yet I'm still waiting. And waiting. Package shows a label was created, then label was accepted, yet USPS is still waiting for the package. Just my luck for purchasing something on eBay.

Anyway, just had to rant. Contacted seller through eBay, says I have to wait up to 3 days for them to respond, then I have to wait 3 more before eBay will step in and do anything. And since I work next weekend, I'll have to prolong the process even longer....

Attachments

• IMG_4381.JPG
    IMG_4381.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 14

The_Lobbster

Thats a pretty typical eBay seller tactic. They show a tracking number on eBay so they can claim “fast shipping” but very rarely is that the case.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I like eBay. Almost everything is cheaper than Amazon even with prime. It's been faster shipping than Amazon for me since March. And I don't buy crap that I don't need since I'm forced to wait a couple days (in the past).
Sorry the seller is being slow.
How long have you waited?
I'd imagine covid is slowing down everything.

stimmie

The kit showed up today! Amazing how tracking info can show that the package hasn't been received by USPS yesterday, and then be in my mailbox today. Now if I feel like walking to work.... I could start the project on Thursday after work....