Wanted!!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Just got back from the showing, took all my friends out to the movie, my treat!! Anyway, I personally thought it was a great film. Very action packed and really made you want to pay attention from the first second of the movie. There was some humerous parts, but mostly just action. It is rated R and the F word is used quite a few times, and there is one sex seen but it doesnt show anything. BTW it does show Angelina's @$$ which might i add isnt a bad thing.

The film had a great plot, and was relatively easy to follow. It isn't a movie that you can piece together because there is a lot of false information given in the move. It was very creative, which in turn made things look kind of fake (but what isn't in movies now days).

All in all i thought it was a great movie and i would see it again in a heart beat. My two guy friends and I Loved it, and the 4 girls we were with didnt care to much for it.

Anywho, enjoy!!!

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
I haven't...yet. I've been waiting for it to come out since I saw a trailer for it back in Dec, though :) Just haven't had time yet, I'm hoping to see it this coming weekend.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I wasn't really seeing "fight club" m'self.

Shades of "Nightwatch" and "Daywatch" though, fer sure, even discounting the presence of their main actor (the rat guy was the lead in those).

I thought it was ok, but I should have d/l'ed it. On to Hellboy2. Let's go, review. NOW

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
Will do, but i take it you havent seen Wanted. You need to go see that while i go dig up fight club at Hollywood vid.

well I realize its several months later, lol, but I finally saw it tonight. and yes, freakin awesome! :D

"what the &#$@ have you done lately?"
:D

did you ever watch fight club? hmmm? :)

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I watched Wanted again last night since it finally came out on video, I forgot how much I actually liked that show. But yes " what the @#%^ have you done lately?" that is a great part ha ha.

I did watch fight club like 3 months ago and it was just okay, not the greatest movie IMO...I'm not saying it was bad, it just wasn't WANTED.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I watched it for the first time today. I liked it. It's been a while since I've seen a good action flick with a interesting story behind it.