warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

mierdota

this was not over a year ago it happened over the last 5 months or so i have recepts to proove it and these pictures were taken very recent

mierdota

We went out of town and arranged for it to be picked up the following week. Poop agreed to this. As for a phone call when I was out of town. I was surprised. & confused: I agreed with poop to get it to him when we returned. He called a employee with a scheduling conflict and needed it then!!! His engine was going to be put in. He called matt and stressed urgency. He needed it by noon and asked for it to be left outside so he could come pick it up, as it was inside during that whole time . He made arrangements with Matt. These weld/MOCK UP were for a quick get by as the trac bar needed to be custom as was discussed with poop. Trac bar was custom because of the axle situation. He brought in Chevy axles instead of ford axles and and now high steer now was in the equation which needed to be built.

ok first you told me i could go pick it up so i was planing on that but you but you were already gone so you told me to call matt cause he was the only one there i never said anything about having to have it right then you are full of it.

When it comes to it-There was no labor ever paid for. The frame was always going to leave and come back to finish the new high steer and trac bar. Welds that are shown are temporary to get the engine in and there are items that were not going to even be there in the finished project.. Product that was paid for was and is going to be delivered. If poop wants the trac bar with the kit good luck putting it in on a passenger side axle drop. Poop has been misleading. Did all of you think he paid for labor??? Well he didn't. 2200.00 was for the product

Next of coarse i didnt pay labor why in the hell should i pay for labor when it looks like that i didnt want the track bar i told you a few weeks ago i just wanted a money refund for the parts i was missing but you said we were even because i never paid for labor which is a load of crap you actually wanted me to pay labor for that work i could not believe that when you said it to me.

As for the deal I am sorry Poop as I have said! But now my ??? why was this not finished at the place you said you paid to finish it??? LA Performance

you are not sorry scott you are just trying to make yourself look good as usual LA Performance did the work on my motor they had nothing to do with my suspension you are just mad about that because the owner of LA performance is your ex-brother-in-law

Poop said he would bring it back. That he was not mad it was his dad??? We gave poop a 450.00 dollar bumper as an apology without ever seeing the welds and asked him to bring it back ASAP to finish the project.

Now last that bumper you gave me you said it was because i was going to be working for you and you wanted my jeep to be built and have your name all over it to represent your company so i thought that was what that was for you never even apoligized for any of it until this post

OH YEA THE FRAME WELDS WERE PAINTED BLACK WHEN IT LEFT SO THAT WOULD EXPLAIN YOUR BAD PREP JOB TRYING TO FIX ARE WELDS.

ok scott you dont even know if the welds were painted you dont even who welded on my jeep you told me that and these pictures were taken not long after i got it back before they were even touched there was no paint on it anywhere and you cant say that there was cause you dont know you never even saw it LIKE I SAID YOU DIDNT EVEN WHO WELDED MY JEEP YOU SAID IT WAS EITHER YOUR DAD OR MATT BUT YOU WERENT SURE AND I KNOW NEITHER OF THEM ARE CERTIFIED WELDERS AND NEITHER OF THEM CAN WELD VERY WELL THE ONLY ONE THAT IS A GOOD WELDER OVER THERE IS SHELTON AND I KNOW HE NEVER TOUCHED ANYTHING ON MY JEEP

im not saying your shop doesen't do good work you just shouldn't let your little brother dad matt or anyone else who is not a sertified welder

mierdota

Badcop said:
And on top of that, how long have any of us seen an unpainted weld go without rust getting on it in the Utah salt air? I ask since this was all returned in what jun of 05?

If it wernt painted whe it left the shop, when were these photos taken? If recently than someone other than Creasey welded on it....

I just looked at my last reipt and i picked it up at the end of november i didnt even start this project till july of 05 the welds have still not been fixed just slightly ground out and you can tell that they have not been redone

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
welllll

IF those are the welds the shop did... that's utterly, totally and completely f***ed. Regardless of the payment arrangements, payments that were or were not made, or anyone changing their minds--- those welds are literally the worst welds I've ever seen, EVER, anywhere.

Certainly a worthwhile thread to read, however it plays out.

1BadZJ

UNI-Bomber
poop, if you knew Shelton could weld good why didn't you take your frame back to Creasey's Offroad and have Shelton redo them? One thing Scott does is stand behind his product and work. I have had friends take there Jeeps to Scott's to have him fix something just because they wanted it done not that it needed to be done and Scott does it. All the work that I have had his shop do he has stood behind it and it was good work. I have had other shops do work on my Jeeps also. Why didn't you take it back to have them fix it? I think that part of the reason you didn't take it back is because you didn't want to pay for any labor. I think you should feel lucky that he gave you a good deal on the lift. And I also think that if you go to a competitors shop they are going to try and get your work/money. Not trying to diss on any other shops because there are a lot of good shops in the valley. I remember that frame and suspension set up sitting at Creasey's Offroad when I went there a few times and Scott told be that he was waiting for payment to finish the jeep/frame. Maybe there sould be better control on who does the welds at the shop but I do know that Scott and Shelton can weld. enough said I think everyone has heard the story and made up there minds on this by now.

Rockkrawler,
I don't understand why it matters whether or not it was a complete jeep or just a rolling frame. It's a jeep and sooner or later he's going to intend to drive on it. Do you only do quality work on full jeeps with bodies? Second. Regardless of the terms for payment your company needs to do quality work or not do it at all. Hell, if you can consider that work acceptable then I could very well go be a heart surgeon. I don't know a damn thing about hearts or surgery but hell who cares about that! Where are you when shitty work like this is being done? Is there no quality control in your shop? Where are you when work like that is being done in your shop.

And if you're saying that weld on the frame is him trying to cover up your welds, then why the hell is he trying to cover up your welds?

I don't blame him for not going back. Some times you need to cut your losses. How many times am I going to hear about this busness doing things like this?

bsmurph

Just Enough Exotic Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmurph
Poop There is one good thing that I see in this post !!!! You are alive to post it. Thank God for that!!!!

MattL said:
What is this post supposed to mean?

It means just what it says!!! His rig would have fell apart underneath him if he drove it... Anarchy Will Fix It Up!!!

Last edited:

mierdota

1BadZJ said:
poop, if you knew Shelton could weld good why didn't you take your frame back to Creasey's Offroad and have Shelton redo them? One thing Scott does is stand behind his product and work. I have had friends take there Jeeps to Scott's to have him fix something just because they wanted it done not that it needed to be done and Scott does it. All the work that I have had his shop do he has stood behind it and it was good work. I have had other shops do work on my Jeeps also. Why didn't you take it back to have them fix it? I think that part of the reason you didn't take it back is because you didn't want to pay for any labor. I think you should feel lucky that he gave you a good deal on the lift. And I also think that if you go to a competitors shop they are going to try and get your work/money. Not trying to diss on any other shops because there are a lot of good shops in the valley. I remember that frame and suspension set up sitting at Creasey's Offroad when I went there a few times and Scott told be that he was waiting for payment to finish the jeep/frame. Maybe there sould be better control on who does the welds at the shop but I do know that Scott and Shelton can weld. enough said I think everyone has heard the story and made up there minds on this by now.

ok if i didnt want to pay for the labor then why would i take it somewhere else and pay more than it would have cost me in all honesty i didnt take it back because i dont trust scott creasey i think he is a wiesel and i have a bad feeling about and i know people that know him very well and like him and even they talk bad about him

jeepers

Ok First Of My Name Is Tim Cook And I Have Worked At Creasys He Did My Lift On My Jeep And It Damn Good Welds Are Perfect And I Have Seen Creasys Welding And I Can Back His Stuff Up Any Day I Think Maybe Your Goind To Far Saying Take Him To Cort Be A Man And Talk To Him And Work Somthing Out Tell Him How You Feel If You Go Thur Your Like Not Sticking Up For Your Self Every Buddy Will Take Advantage Of You I Know Your Only 18 So You Have Got A Lot To Learn Iam Not Bein Rude But Come On You Dont Need To Talk Crap On A Shop Like That And I Know 100 % Those Are Not Scotts Welds Trust Me If You Don't Talk To Him Hows He Going To No How You Feel So Keep Your Comments To Your Self No Reson To Talk Crap On A Shop Like That

Bone Down

Is It Just Me Or Is It Not Harder To Type Every Word With A Capitol Letter?

Reading These Posts Give Me A Headache, I Would Rather Read A Post That Is All Lowercase Type Than This Crap.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Sean - Im not trying tp rag on you in any way, Im just asking questions that wernt brought up. I try to stay nuetral in threads like this, the last one that was near this way I stated my intentions with Scotts shop, I dont have monetary gain in him or his buisness. I do however like both of you and no matter whos shop is in question like to see it turn out in the good for both parties involved.

mierdota

Badcop said:
Sean - Im not trying tp rag on you in any way, Im just asking questions that wernt brought up. I try to stay nuetral in threads like this, the last one that was near this way I stated my intentions with Scotts shop, I dont have monetary gain in him or his buisness. I do however like both of you and no matter whos shop is in question like to see it turn out in the good for both parties involved.

i know i would like it to turn out good for both of us too i just wanted a refund for the parts that i am missing but he didnt want to do that so that is why i went public with this i dont have a problem with scott he just dissappointed me in all of this

mierdota

2499.99 was the price on the system. 198.20 is the shipping. For a total of 2697.99 not including labor!!!. I agreed to sell this system for 2000.00 as he is an 18 year old kid who came to me and knew the product he wanted. He stated, (I want a 7" X Factor Long Arm). But he could not afford it so Creasey Offroad accepted payments for the product and no deposit.

oh and as for this thats another lie i just went into their shop to get prices on a basic 7" kit but the new x-factor was just coming out and scott had never installed one on a vehicle so he made me that deal to get his product out so people could see it. I just wanted the basic kit and didnt even know about the x-factor kit until he talked me into it i never said anything about the money until after we made the deal. it amazes me how full of **** you are scott do you have brown eyes?

muleskinner

poop said:
2499.99 was the price on the system. 198.20 is the shipping. For a total of 2697.99 not including labor!!!. I agreed to sell this system for 2000.00 as he is an 18 year old kid who came to me and knew the product he wanted. He stated, (I want a 7" X Factor Long Arm). But he could not afford it so Creasey Offroad accepted payments for the product and no deposit.

oh and as for this thats another lie i just went into their shop to get prices on a basic 7" kit but the new x-factor was just coming out and scott had never installed one on a vehicle so he made me that deal to get his product out so people could see it. I just wanted the basic kit and didnt even know about the x-factor kit until he talked me into it i never said anything about the money until after we made the deal. it amazes me how full of **** you are scott do you have brown eyes?

Is this part of the X-factor?
seanspicts2061.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.