We have some pretty Cool People on RME

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I once saw Kevin's back when we were at a Snakes cleanup. He quickly left the scene and I never saw him again. I suppose he MAY have been going up the trail to pick up more trash, but my hopes were dashed. I've never met THE BEARD.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It just feels awkward heaping praise upon anyone but myself. It appears that the only solution is a duel.

Naw, I don't think there's any contest. You seem to be innately aware of your awesomeness, while I clearly require external validation.

I once saw Kevin's back when we were at a Snakes cleanup. He quickly left the scene and I never saw him again. I suppose he MAY have been going up the trail to pick up more trash, but my hopes were dashed. I've never met THE BEARD.

That would have been pre-Beard. It was just a beard back then.

You seemed perfectly normal to me.

I hide it, sometimes.

RME is great. Seems like we have this thread every six months or so, and that doesn't seem like too much. This board doesn't seem to have the collection of assholes and morons that most off road communities seem to collect. Or at least if they are around, they hide it well. There's always somebody willing to help with information or an extra set of hands, and I think that's awesome.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
RME is great. Seems like we have this thread every six months or so, and that doesn't seem like too much. This board doesn't seem to have the collection of assholes and morons that most off road communities seem to collect. Or at least if they are around, they hide it well. There's always somebody willing to help with information or an extra set of hands, and I think that's awesome.

RME is like a country club, for men.

Last edited: