What color should I have my trailer powdercoated?

What color should I have this ridiculous thing coated with?

• Black

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Brown

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Gold

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

rholbrook

Have it galvenized. Thats your best bet. Both of my BIL's have galvenized their air boat trailers and I can't believe how well they have held up. The go to Idaho on the reservation to hunt so they do pull them a bunch and the trailers look new still. You should see the boats, one has the Z06 Corvette motor and the other has the ZR1 super charged motor that also had the supercharger sent to Lingenfelter for some fancy stuff done to it for another hundred plus ponys. FUN

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Have it galvenized. Thats your best bet. Both of my BIL's have galvenized their air boat trailers and I can't believe how well they have held up. The go to Idaho on the reservation to hunt so they do pull them a bunch and the trailers look new still. You should see the boats, one has the Z06 Corvette motor and the other has the ZR1 super charged motor that also had the supercharger sent to Lingenfelter for some fancy stuff done to it for another hundred plus ponys. FUN
I wouldn't mind galvanized. I only know of one place in Orem that does it. For convenience I'll just have it done by the guy that did my bumpers.