WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

blznnp

Went out to a dirt pit to test the cooling, working better now but the fan turned on at about 110 degrees, so that needs some adjusting

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
A friend from work just finished installing an STS turbo system on his 02 LS1 Camaro.

Yep. I knew it would be powerful, but I didn't expect anything like that---HOLY SMOKES! :eek:

airmanwilliams

In need of a small flat trailer. What I need it for is to haul a 4dr Tacoma bed from Layton to Orem. Does anyone have one I can rent or borrow for a day and a half to accomplish this? Would prefer if the trailer was in the in the Layton area down to the salt lake region. Or if you would like some led lights for under your rig I might be willing to trade some for use of a trailer.

TROKITA

AF CANYON IS OPEN :D

ATTENTION PEEPS. JUST WANT TO LET ALL YOU UTAHNS KNOW, THAT AMERICAN FORK CANYON IS OPEN AND READY TO ROCK

ill be going up there tomorrow like around 4ish with a friends just to check it out.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I just rode up past mineral basin on the TTR today. It was dusty clear up past the switchbacks above mineral basin turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airmanwilliams

Well I think I have been focusing on too many other things besides my family and taking care of them so I am thinking of getting out of the 4x4's and will soon sell my sidekick, samurai, tube bender, and stop this whole lighting business I was hoping to get going and get a car along with a real job to help support my family more. Hobbies need to be put on hold until the family is taken care of.

Well I think I have been focusing on too many other things besides my family and taking care of them so I am thinking of getting out of the 4x4's and will soon sell my sidekick, samurai, tube bender, and stop this whole lighting business I was hoping to get going and get a car along with a real job to help support my family more. Hobbies need to be put on hold until the family is taken care of.

I admire and respect any decision that puts your focus on your family. I don't know if 4x4's are your passion or something you can take or leave. If it's the latter, then carry on.

If 4x4's are your passion and help keep you sane, then maybe the pendulum doesn't have to swing to the other extreme end, and you can jettison some of the baggage that is costing money (or represents money that has higher priorities), but keep the sidekick around for transportation and recreation. It's already pretty economical and practical, vs if you were driving, say, an old CJ with a big-block on 39's.

Real jobs are good, happy family is good. Hobby on the side is good. Side business on the side is good, especially when it takes over the "real job". But yes, you gotta take care of the family.

carsonc1974

finally got the 4 link buttons up and everything cycles great!

IMG_20130514_170443_984_zps503d592f.jpg
[/URL]

airmanwilliams

stress of life is getting me thinking of getting a car again. I use to have a 92 2dr 5spd tercel and it was awesome, I think it got around 40mpg. Anyone else have any recommendations for cheap cars that get great gas mileage?