march: caleb
april: carl ilean
may: gravesdiggerxj
June: b2-bomber
July: GREG with the red hair a flowin
and of course
DEC: TACOMA

chadschoon

This is what I got as well but not just bikinis :) thought I was getting some good pics when we took them with the buggy but she surprised me with a book full of pics. Pretty awesome.

back to what we got for Christmas.....have any of your wives ever had swim-suit, etc. pictures professionally taken of them and surprised you with them? I mentioned that I got a sweet Calender for Christmas....my wife made me a swim-suit calender of her and she even snuck my dirtbike out one day to use it to take pics on/around! Pretty awesome!

now the question is, is that something that is awkward to share w/ acquaintances (and friends) such as the rme crowd?

It's kinda one of those things that you want to show off, but at the same time keep hidden for me only haha

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Since Tacoma and I got to work over Xmas and New Years out in the frozen desert we splurged and really went all out for our co-worker Xmas presents...we got each other Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...you know, the deep cup ones. Tasty...best oil-field Xmas present ever!!

Coco

Not yet, but for you?...we'll do it!:D I just checked and I cannot get the blue gun for the P11, so I would need to borrow your gun to make the mold for it. Not a big deal, we can do that in one evening and then return it to you, and then it would take 1-2 weeks (depending on how backed up we are) to design and build the holster around it. I just added the P11 to the store, so go ahead and order it up!

Cool, ya that shouldnt be a problem. I'll let ya know for sure!

Chance, you suck! :D

Caleb

Not yet, but for you?...we'll do it!:D I just checked and I cannot get the blue gun for the P11, so I would need to borrow your gun to make the mold for it. Not a big deal, we can do that in one evening and then return it to you, and then it would take 1-2 weeks (depending on how backed up we are) to design and build the holster around it. I just added the P11 to the store, so go ahead and order it up!

If you need a P11 to mold off, you are more than welcome to borrow mine.

pELYgroso

'Merica
If you need a P11 to mold off, you are more than welcome to borrow mine.

Thanks! I'll let you know! We're getting a lot of requests for holsters that we can't get the guns for, so we're taking them as they get ordered at this point. If it slows down I might take you up on your offer!

Caleb

How come? What are you replacing it with ?

I never drive it. I've put on 500 miles since last May. I used it solely for dragging my bike around and my camp trailer. I sold my camp trailer last week and my wife's SUV can tow my bike no problem. So rather than sitting on it, I'm putting it up for sale. I won't replace it with anything...atleast for right now :D