General Tech What did you work on Today?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I follow their Instagram and YouTube, they had a baby and were still doing airstream/mountain biking exploration but they haven’t made a post in over a year now.

I follow on IG too, looks like it's been a few years since they've posted. He logged in here on RME less than a month ago. I'd love to here how they are doing.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I follow on IG too, looks like it's been a few years since they've posted. He logged in here on RME less than a month ago. I'd love to here how they are doing.
Steve and his wife are now full time mtbers. Steve has a IG account called hardtail party and his wife has a successful YouTube chanel called dusty Betty. They live in New Mexico I think.

Corban_White

Speaking of vehicular ADHD, what happened to the king himself @sixstringsteve? I miss that guys ability of mixing ADD with OCD.

I follow their Instagram and YouTube, they had a baby and were still doing airstream/mountain biking exploration but they haven’t made a post in over a year now.

Steve and his wife are now full time mtbers. Steve has a IG account called hardtail party and his wife has a successful YouTube chanel called dusty Betty. They live in New Mexico I think.

Chad got the closest. They live in Sedona AZ and Steve has made a business out of reviewing hardtail MTBs on YouTube.

DAA

I found a couple of sterling silver rings yesterday morning (in St. George).

thumbnail_IMG_0765.jpg

This one was bent/smashed pretty bad.

thumbnail_IMG_0766.jpg

Little heat, little massaging, little cleaning and it came back to life pretty good.

thumbnail_IMG_0769.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0768.jpg

- DAA

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Working on building rear sock mounts for the YJ. Don't hold the object you are drilling. Hit the fat pad of my hand just below my Pinky and ring finger. Fortunately only 3/16.

Fat and skin on the drill bit. Not very deep but deep enough.

View attachment 146932View attachment 146931
:oops::oops:Shouldn't this be posted under the stupid injuries thread?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
We had a blow out on the highway last week and the tread separated and whipped the fender and marker light clean off. Momma was driving and I was sleeping. That'll wake you up!
Bumped up from the 6ply WillPop to an 8 ply MayPop & then ETrailer shipped me a new fender and marker light for $20 less than State Trailer wanted for just a fender.
20220309_113843.jpg20220309_115934.jpg