General Tech What did you work on Today?

blznnp

Makes it look like a under cover truck with the lights there.

i got to use my lift for the first time today fixing a buddies truck. One hub, one ball joint, one wheel stud, and a set of drum pads.

blznnp

YROC FAB, what type of bender do you use? good looking cage.

I started draining some fluids and disconnecting stuff to pull my engine and trans out. found a nice coating of kinda thick very sparkly goo in my transmission pan. I have also had a exhaust leak coming from the passenger side header, thought it was just a gasket (which it was) but also found a dime sized hole in one of the pipes in the header, looks like some new headers with the new engine and also a new transmission. Gonna be another expensive winter.

blznnp

Mmmm, sparkly goo. Maybe you can make makeup out of it.

I probably could, just need to get a fashion designer to look at it. Couldn't be any worse then some of that crazy crap they do at those fashion shows. maybe a new line of "Gear Head" make up.

blznnp

I thought it was the trans
I havnt opened it up yet but the pan didn't look good. Got someone checking on a set up for me, if he can't comthrough then I will go pick up a tranny next week most likely. Picked up the 6.0 today. The electrical is a little more intimidating that what I am use to. Just got done doing this...

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
Made a sweet bum stove for my crappy shop today. 3 cold winters in that shop is enough.
Anyone want to tell me how to rotate pics. They are normal on my computer before i upload them:confused:

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

Troop92

A few friends and I played Santa's helpers over the weekend, replaced the water pump and thermostat on a ZJ for a lady. Mounting medical bills warranted the sale of the vehicle to make rent, so a running ZJ is better than one that was gushing coolant. Able to cover both parts with our AutoZone points. A fun Saturday wrenching for a good cause.

ricsrx

installed two e-lockers in my brothers truck and just getting around to the electical..

you can see the two stock e-locker computers mounted down at the bottom of the pic

blznnp

when your done with that rick, feel free to work on my blazer and get it running, let me know and I'll install the ECU again

N8RB8R

I never get the time to work on my own projects due to working on these all the time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 29