General Tech What did you work on Today?

Cascadia

Undecided
Got the new addition of my cage primered and painted and touched up all the other parts that had paint rubbed off. Looks good. Glad I got it done before more bad weather comes tomorrow.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Put together a working prototype of a PWM DC motor speed controller (heater controller, etc.) that I designed. Tested to 80 amps using a single mosfet transsitor, and the waveforms still look awesome :D

temporary_zps1a85f32b.jpg

temporary_zps2fa3f8ef.jpg

R

rockdog

Put together a working prototype of a PWM DC motor speed controller (heater controller, etc.) that I designed. Tested to 80 amps using a single mosfet transsitor, and the waveforms still look awesome :D

temporary_zps1a85f32b.jpg

temporary_zps2fa3f8ef.jpg
What the hell did you just say? I know nothing about electronics! :)

R

rockdog

If it was in your a** You'd know. :rofl:
Wow, not sure why you would say that! I don't know you, maybe you know me? But it was an honest and sincere question. Shane I think knows who I am. And knows I mean no malice with my question. I try real hard not to offend people on here.

wheelewagon

Wow, not sure why you would say that! I don't know you, maybe you know me? But it was an honest and sincere question. Shane I think knows who I am. And knows I mean no malice with my question. I try real hard not to offend people on here.

Ok... My bad! I forget I don't really have A filter to my sense of humor. I pretty well say that to everyone who asks me where something is, cuz it drives people crazy. Cuz if you think about it, it doesn't make any sense. Of coarse if something was up your a** you'd know. And why would it be there.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Started to get serious about getting the Jeep to sell. No more stickers. I actually felt bad removing the AllJeep.com stickers after everything those guys did for me but it is what it is I suppose.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Shane, where do you live that you have that view from your yard?

That's actually my parent's house in Price. I borrow steal my dads garage as my shop. :D
I don't have enough room at my house up here for the buggy & trailer so I just keep it all down there. Gives me an excuse to constantly get out of the city.

R

rockdog

Your dad has a nice view in his front yard. I thought maybe you guys had moved because I couldn't picture anywhere in Magna that looked like that. It would be nice to live somewhere with less people!

airmanwilliams

I didnt work on anything but just bought a 31" vinyl cutter and plotter to play around with. Should get here next wednesday and I cant wait.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKj0E5,vtJom4BOie2UG2Q!~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqUOKj0E5,vtJom4BOie2UG2Q!~~60_3.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 14