Wheelin on the 17th?

TNT

Anyone going out on presidents day. Rattlesnake maybe? One of the few days I actually have off and would like to get out.

Todd

muleskinner

I'm off and I'd like to go wheelin also. Let me know if your going for sure. (I'd like to see rattlesnake also- never been there)
Thx
Scott

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm down for some wheelin' on P-Day... no school.....

Although I would like to hit up something besides Rattlesnake. I love the trail and enjoy doing it but I am afraid that I will burn my self out.... and I don't want that to happen...

What else is remotely close?

TNT

I work at a hospital and our department is closed as well.

I've never done Rattlesnake that's why I suggested that one. I don't know many of the trail close by that's why I want to tag along with someone that know where to go.

Todd

TNT

I work up at LDS. What do you do at st. mark's?

If you know where rattlesnake is do you want to show me where?

Todd

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey, Cruiseroutfit, do you have an extra seat? I'd like to hit some wheelin' but I don't want to take my rig out until the steering is taken care of.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sami, if me and the buds cruiser out I'm sure we will have a couple extra seats. Not sure when and where... right now I'm getting ready to head to St. George but will be back online Sunday... we can decide when and where then.

-Kurt

muleskinner

Originally posted by TNT
So where are we going and when can we meet?

Todd

Rattlesnake- Lets meet at the OHV area at 5 mile pass. you guys can call the time. I've heard it only takes an hour or so to run. Anytime is good for me. 10:00 A.M.? LMK

TNT

10 sounds good, what should I be looking for? I'll be in a yellow CJ7 with purple doors.

Todd

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I'll be in a white GMC with my Yota on a trailer. It's stock with IFS, but it's not insured and hasn't been licensed since '98. My bad.:eek: