Wheelin on the 17th?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Coreshot
I'll be in a white GMC with my Yota on a trailer. It's stock with IFS, but it's not insured and hasn't been licensed since '98. My bad.:eek:

IFS... your sig line says somthin' about a D44.... Whats up?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
so 5-mile pass tomorrow?

10 AM in the OHV area?

lets post up a list of cell phone numbers

mine is 801-791-0377

who else needs has a phone?

it is snowing pretty hard at my house right now is it snowing down in that area?

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
seriously thinking about it but I need to get some homework done and swap out my rear springs and weld on my traction bar.....:) anyone have their shop with a mig and a heater open today?

muleskinner

801-694-6161. I'll be there at 10:00. I'm coming from the Tooele side. Coreshot and I went out today above my house. I wish I had the camera.... Found some pretty sweet spots above stansbury. (small but pretty hard core) I'll bring the camera tomm.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
... we will chilli with ya or something :cool:

Chili...are you hungry? I am hoping to have the job finished up in time to head out there... I will try calling you in the morning...:D

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

IFS... your sig line says somthin' about a D44.... Whats up?
[
/QUOTE]

I bought my Yota a couple of months ago with the intention of tearing it apart immediately, but the evil powers that be (muleskinner) have coerced me into beating the piss out of it while I'm waiting for parts.