Where are all of the EB's

hendricksm

Diesel Power
I've got a '69 Bronco that I'm putting together. I check in a lot to see what's going on with various projects, looking for parts, experiences, stories etc but haven't seen any Broncos in a long, long time! Have they moved to a different sight? Extinct? Out of gas? Anyone know of a cult grouping together in SL area?

Thanks all!

Search: early bronco 5.0 66-77

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I think once they started recieving that classic car purchase price, they become less buildable as a wheeler to beat on

soda blaster

Like this one
img_thumb.asp

img_thumb.asp

It won't post the pics up
http://sbrbulldogs.com/img_thumb.asp?i=Stewarts1_(Small).jpg&w=600

Last edited:

ID Bronco

I have a 72' that I run, I love it! I have thought about selling it if the price was right, but they are too cool. I have been wheeling mine for about 5 years.

ROCKRUNNER

RockLogic 4x4 has a few in the shop that are pretty cool if you want to stop by and see them. They have always been my favorite vehicle I still have my 68'. We are Starting a frame of next week. That one has a custom frame, 4 links, 700HP:eek: and a custom tub.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
i think i wheeled with that rig in Rexburg last summer.....

...yup i did

Attachments

• Jeepin 086.jpg
    Jeepin 086.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Jeepin 072.jpg
    Jeepin 072.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 2

jsudar

The biggest problem is the price. If it is in decent shape, people want your first born child to purchase it. If you are lucky enough to find one for cheap, is usually looks like it spent spent several years at the bottom of the Great Salt Lake-- very very rusty. I just looked at one that was very rusty, had no doors, LP D30, 28 spline 9" and had been wheeled very hard. The guy still wanted $4k for it. IMO double what it is worth if it had been anything besides an EB.

That is the reason you don't see many. If it is affordable as a wheeler (<$5k) it is a rusty pile. If it is in nice shape, they want $15k for it and then I would feel a bit bad beating the hell out of it. There have been 15 to 20 of them come and go through our family over the years, but none recently simply due to the cost.

soda blaster

You really have to shop it if you are looking for one we picked up my brothers for around 2k and it was all original uncut. But like I said we shopped for a while to find it.

hendricksm

Diesel Power
It's fun to see the pics and all. I'll have to PM some folks from here and get together!

DSCN3751.jpg

DSCN3806.jpg

DSCN3913.jpg

Last edited: