Who drinks, who doesn't/ and state why.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
5popcorn.gif

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
embabe said:
Apparently it's turned into a search for why Chiksic doesn't understand the point of this thread... ;)
PS> It's called laparascopic gastric banding. And, if you want to get into things that can cause damage to your body, I can boggle your mind with some of the stuff from my patho book. BUT Alcohol is definately in NO way good for your body. In fact, some of the byproducts produced during the metabolism of alcohol by the liver include formaldehyde... :ugh: ... now I wouldn't want that in my body unless I were a cadaver in an anatomy lab somewhere. ;)
I can't figure out where you guys are getting the idea that I'm saying alcohol is good for you.

natius

Kill cookies! Make'm pay
Mmmmmmmmmmm. . .. . .

Why am I craving Pizza, Thick Greasy Bacon, Beer, Peanut Butter Cups and a lap dance? Now that is a Happy Meal.

No beer for me, but I have been known to swill on the Cough Medicine straight from the bottle when feeling sick. Ahhhhh. . .. now thats better! :)

Last edited:
I drink just about every weekend, give or take. Generally beer, but I have been known to partake in some Southern Comfort consumption from time to time.

But I only drink at home, and never drink and drive. I don't like wasting my money in bars where I can only buy 4 beers when I can go to the store, pick up a case, have some friends over, BBQ, wrench, or pitch some horse shoes.

And I absolutely love the taste of beer, you either love it or you hate it. Most of the time I go for quantity over quality, and I think that only happened when I moved here from California. If I had my way I'd drink nothing but pale ales, but out here I can't get my Sierra Nevada's so I often just get lagers. I do like Uinta's Cutthroats and Squatters Full Suspensions though.

Everyone is different. I don't drink to be cool or to get drunk, although I do like a nice buzz, I drink because I like beer...and I'm always thirsty. :D

Beer just seems to go hand in hand with my favorite things to do, like work on the Bronco, camping, fishing, BBQ'ing, and hanging out with my buds. I don't look down upon people who don't drink, everyone has a reason for the decisions they make, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Burl Swift said:
I drink just about every weekend, give or take. Generally beer, but I have been known to partake in some Southern Comfort consumption from time to time.

But I only drink at home, and never drink and drive. I don't like wasting my money in bars where I can only buy 4 beers when I can go to the store, pick up a case, have some friends over, BBQ, wrench, or pitch some horse shoes.

And I absolutely love the taste of beer, you either love it or you hate it. Most of the time I go for quantity over quality, and I think that only happened when I moved here from California. If I had my way I'd drink nothing but pale ales, but out here I can't get my Sierra Nevada's so I often just get lagers. I do like Uinta's Cutthroats and Squatters Full Suspensions though.

Everyone is different. I don't drink to be cool or to get drunk, although I do like a nice buzz, I drink because I like beer...and I'm always thirsty. :D

Beer just seems to go hand in hand with my favorite things to do, like work on the Bronco, camping, fishing, BBQ'ing, and hanging out with my buds. I don't look down upon people who don't drink, everyone has a reason for the decisions they make, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

AMEN MY FREIND!!! :D

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Burl Swift said:

I'll toast to that! :D

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
Burl Swift said:
out here I can't get my Sierra Nevada's QUOTE]

The state wine and liquor stores (90th south, 3rd and third downtown, fort union, and there may be more) all have Sierra Nevada (most varietys) Price is 1.25 per beer(except Barely wine and Cellebration) which is about the same as I find it in Nevada and California. You also find it at more restraunts than you would think. You do need to be on the ball to get the Celebration ale as it only lasts a week or too but it does show up every year.