WHo else fly fish's?

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Who else fly fish's?

I made it out finally today, Bunch of rainbows, browns, and cutthroat.

pepper

I just started to fly fish again. I got tired of it and did not do any fishing for seven years.

I was at Sportsmans Warehouse and saw a real and pole combo. I picked it up and hit the Provo river. My waders still fit:eek: . It was a great day and I think Im going again monday night.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
well.. a picture of me fishing would be hard to pull off without acting like a tourist.

But since i did just get a new Jeep i snapped a camera phone pic of my jeep with a fly rod against it, my father is seen putting gink on his fly.

c5fa471a0898.jpg

This is huntington creek bout 6 miles up from the power plant. Decent fishing in the rougher water. Some cattle have been standing around in the stream up stream from me so it was a bit muddy and made for more of a challenge. Was usink Elk hair Caddis.

StrobeNGH

no user title
Ahh Huntington creek . . . how did you do?

I haven't been there in a few years. It started getting crowded in the late 90's and I stopped going there . . . same with Current Creek.

:-\

After May (we fish the green in the early spring to avoid the crowds) we don't fish much in UT.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
Ahh Huntington creek . . . how did you do?

The best day at Huntington that we ever had was when the guy in charge of the waterflow from the dam wanted to fish. He changed the temperature of the water by pulling it off at a higher level in the lake. We caught lots of fish until he cooled off the stream and went home.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I did perty well concidering there were cows walking through upstream from me a ways.

jeepatic4X4

i am going fishing up huntington probably this weekend. did you just fly fish or did you go to any of the crappy resivouirs?

jeepatic4X4

hmmm. i heard it was good in that stream. i havent ever tried it though. looks like too many bushes and hassels around.