Who had the cc's hit for hunts?

bschroeder

Yesterday I had the awesome experience of looking at my debit card statement and seeing I was down 340 bucks for my limited entry elk tag and my archery deer tag. Can't wait until August

4x4life

Congrats on the big bull tag! I got hit 40 for Muzzy deer. Unsuccessfull for my LE elk tag. I spent some time on the Wasatch unit looking for Elk. I would be excited also, fun area and lots of nice bulls.

bschroeder

San Juan would be an amazing unit for big bull. I drew wasatch with 6 points but it is also archery you don't need nearly as many.

DAA

I got totally jobbed... Short version, my wife got stupid with my CC and I had to have that one cancelled. Forgot it was the one my applications were on. So I got nadda.

First time in 34 years I won't be big game hunting at all.

Boo...

- DAA

DAA

To my surprise, I got an actual phone call letting me know the cc info I gave was no good and giving me a chance to correct it. So I did! So I'm going bowhunting in the La Sals like I usually do after all.

Yay!

- DAA

bschroeder

image.jpgimage.jpgA little motivation for those that have some elk tags this year. Spotted these ones he other day while out scouting. Should turn out to be some nice bulls I hope

muleskinner

Hmm, my debit card has three charges for $50 each:D

Looks like a busy cow hunt this year, I'm in for the beaver mountain area, my daughters are Book Cliffs.