Who is coming to OSRC in May?

chevymog

The Reaper
ive got a few things to fix and change before then, and getting my house ready to sell but i will try real hard to make it. looks like a great time even no matter how well you do.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Ill be there, but not to compete, I was hoping to pay an entrance/registration fee to park my buggy over there, with a sign in the window. Ill also be available to either be a spectator, spotter, Judge, trash collector, rock sweeper, ribbon tier, or anything else that might be needed as long as it is close to being legal, moral or ethical(or somewhat close)

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Dirt Hedz will be there again with 3-5 rigs competing. Barring what happens with the reschedule of the Ultra4 MetalCloak Stampede will decide whether or not I am there.

wheelewagon

I'm planning on being there with my jk this year. Well hopefully if I can get to the point I want it to for it. And don't have A for sure spotter yet:rolleyes:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm telling you I could spot for you as long as I can do that and compete in my xj and spot another xj lol. I understand your concerns about Ryan spotting you into a bad spot since H-Bomb is competing in your same class

wheelewagon

I'm telling you I could spot for you as long as I can do that and compete in my xj and spot another xj lol. I understand your concerns about Ryan spotting you into a bad spot since H-Bomb is competing in your same class

I know you said you would. And I'm actually pretty much putting all my eggs in that basket. I just hope you can with being a competitor yourself and spotting someone else.

You dont need a spotter... That pedal on the right... That is all the spotting you will need :D
I think that's Skippy's wife's moto. Just heather down!