Who is coming to OSRC in May?

RaptorBronco

So it looks like my long weekend may have got cut short and i may still have "Amarillo" dismembered anyways... Sooo no Moab for me. My new plan is to come out to Delta and see this event for the first time on Saturday, then camp somewhere around the Little Sahara Dunes Sat night. I won't have the bronco with me so was thinking I'd maybe play in the Raptor a bit. Here's the problem, I have no clue where to camp and have never been anywhere near Delta, UT. I know it's a busy weekend but anyone have any suggestions? It'll just be the GF and I for the night and wanted to check out the seens. I also don't know where Little Sahara is from Delta. Any help would be great! Thanks and ya'll have a good, SAFE weekend! Hope to meet some of ya'll out there!

leemastergt

Really wish my rig would have been completed in time. :( Next year I'm competing for sure! Definitely headed out Saturday to watch. Very excited.

scout392

I am coming. I won't be there till later this evening and wanted to know if I can still compete tomorrow? Can I register tomorrow morning? If I can't run my buggy I won't bring it and just watch but I really want to bring it. Thanks

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Yes, you can just run Saturday. Show up early, you'll still have to register and pass tech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk