Who likes Paris and Nicole

V-DAWG

someday
Chiksic said:
Uuuummmm.... nope. I could keep listing names, want me to?

No, it's all good. There is something about those two that would just be fun. Maybe it is the massive amounts of money, and the completely care free attitude. Hmmm, sounds like someone I know, who is broke out of their mind and lives with mommy and daddy.

V-DAWG

someday
Chiksic said:
Carefree attitude? You call that carefree? I call that having an IQ of about 12.

An IQ of 12, carefree, whatever you want to call it. I would give up about 180 of my points for a few million dollars. :rofl:

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
There's only one emoticon that fits....

vomit.gif

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Chiksic said:
Carefree attitude? You call that carefree? I call that having an IQ of about 12.
Well that IQ of 12 seems to be working out for them bacause I can gaurantee you nor I will ever see the kind of dough the waste.
It must suck to be a couple of stupid b!tches.

I think they are hilarious, and guess what, it's a freakin' TV show. Therefore it's meant for entertainment and publicity. Wheter you like it or not, your hate for them is just giving them more millions. So keep feeding the fire they don't mind!! :rofl:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Chiksic said:
It's disgusting. It shows what's important to people though :rolleyes:

I bet their parents are proud ... NOT. It's kinda like Ann Nicole Smith, is it just me or does she seem retarded or always whacked on drugs ?!? :confused:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Eh....my boobs are bigger, shes got nothin' on me!!! :p :p :D :D

Well, except her height!! -_-

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Shawn said:
Large boobs come from excessive fat, are you saying that you are fat?

:eek:

AH HELL NO!!!! I wear a size 2!!! My fat just goes to my boobs and butt before it reaches anywhere else.... :D :D THANK YOU GOD!!! :D

AND YOU HAVE SEEN ME IN PERSON SHAWN....YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS NOT FAT!!!! I take care of myself!! :) :D :D