Who likes Paris and Nicole

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Barbie said:
AH HELL NO!!!! I wear a size 2!!! My fat just goes to my boobs and butt before it reaches anywhere else.... :D :D THANK YOU GOD!!! :D

AND YOU HAVE SEEN ME IN PERSON SHAWN....YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS NOT FAT!!!! I take care of myself!! :) :D :D

;) :hickey:

V-DAWG

someday
Barbie said:
AH HELL NO!!!! I wear a size 2!!! My fat just goes to my boobs and butt before it reaches anywhere else.... :D :D THANK YOU GOD!!! :D

AND YOU HAVE SEEN ME IN PERSON SHAWN....YOU KNOW THIS GIRL IS NOT FAT!!!! I take care of myself!! :) :D :D

This statement is worthless without pics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MattL

Barbie said:

Prove it.
:eek:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Nicole is irritating, but I'd hit Paris. and by hit I mean, uhh, :greg:

there is a picture of her from maxim a year or two ago and it may be the hottest picture ever (up there with the chrisina aguilara spread I would say). I can scan and post I guess

Cody

V-DAWG

someday
Cody said:

there is a picture of her from maxim a year or two ago and it may be the hottest picture ever (up there with the chrisina aguilara spread I would say). I can scan and post I guess

Cody

Stop guessing and post it already!!!!!!!!

95jeepgrndchke

Cody said:

Cody
Just be careful the mod squad might not approve

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I'm gonna guess that if it is from Maxim it would have a good shot at staying up. What is the rule for that anyways? No lips or nips?

andy d

come on, give me a hug.
I hate it when people like that waste good oxygen. If they fell off the Earth, would they be missed? There are plenty of better looking girls that are smarter than rocks that should be on tv.

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
andy d said:
I hate it when people like that waste good oxygen. If they fell off the Earth, would they be missed? There are plenty of better looking girls that are smarter than rocks that should be on tv.
Finally, a man that thinks with his bigger head! :D I totally agree.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
95jeepgrndchke said:
Just be careful the mod squad might not approve

We just try to follow the outlined rules that are available to anyone. I'm sure we let some things slip as we have real jobs (a moderator salary is pretty meager).

Just keep it clean and not overly suggestive or 'off-color' {I think that's where the interpretation part comes in}. Think of your kids (or nephews/nieces, whatever) as being on the board and watching whatever you post.....:D..... I believe the stated goal is to be able to have a 12 year old kid able to come on the boards and not to have to be exposed (not that they aren't already) to 'mature' subjects..... (we definitely bend the rules all the time there)........This is first and foremost a rockcrawling forum and most of us like to think of it as a place to exchange information about that. There's always going to be a little 'chit-chat' and that's what this forum is for. There's tons of other places to post up/discuss 'mature' subject matter not related to rockcrawling.