Who uses kutv classifieds

soda blaster

I was thinking about doing some advertising on kutv's web site and was wondering how many people on here have acually been to kutv classifieds before and how often?

Paul R

I have been to their site once or twice but I really focus on KSL make sure to go there once or twice a day...

skybob

I make a living off KSL. Not really, but I bet you could. I have seen quite a few screamin deals on there. Hell, I've got a few things off there, re sold them and make some coin :)

Dominic

I play this awesome game of "dreaming" on KSL wear I design my dream rig via KSL. I start with a tow rig, then pick out a nice trailer and then a rock buggy. It's fun but not quite as dangerous as Cody's game of bidding on stuff via ebay that he can't afford just hoping someone will out bid him.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I play this awesome game of "dreaming" on KSL wear I design my dream rig via KSL. I start with a tow rig, then pick out a nice trailer and then a rock buggy. It's fun but not quite as dangerous as Cody's game of bidding on stuff via ebay that he can't afford just hoping someone will out bid him.

Hey, don't knock it till you try it. It's going to be the next extreme sport. You just wait.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I try to at least bid on things that I would enjoy or get a good enough deal on that I could sell again. I've gone down to 2-3 minutes before on some cars though lol.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
I've known of the KUTV classifieds for a while and will check it from time to time. No one really uses it and the search sucks.