Who's rig is their DD?

P

pokeyYJ

I would like to know who drives their wheeler everyday. I mean everyday, no other form of transportation except UTA and walking. I drive my wheeler everywhere, and I know that there are one or two others here that are in the same boat.

Caleb

I used to drive mine everyday when I had 35s on it...now that I have 38s and fullwidth axles and no fenders I can no longer drive it...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Mine used to be. I'd like to think it will again be my DD, once the Engine Swap is done. That may be very unlikely though.... 37's are to much $$ to wear out by driving it on the pavement everywhere.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Mines a DD, but not a ton is really changed on it, ill have to post some new pics it looks .. alot more NON BEACH VEHICLE!

lol

Cant wait itll the day I have to get a truck and a trailer to take it wheeling.

MD11Fr8Dog

Fa Shizzle my Dizzle
It'll be a DD some day!!:( It'll be on 36s, though

IMG_9856.JPG
:D

Bones

Mine was until last Oct in Moab :D It won't be my DD after the rebuild, but still driven to the trail, where the closest trail that's worth anything is 4 hours ways. :( My back will LOVe the cheapie RCI seats! :D
DSC00734.JPG

84 4Runner

Restless 'Runner
Mine's a DD. No $$ for anything else. I've been putting everything into this one.

It's always been reliable, until this year. :( Lately I've had to borrow... But hopefully not anymore! I think I've found most of the problems and the Runner is running (almost) like a champ!! :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Mine can be a DD, I just choose not too so I don't have to clean the mud out of it after every trip:D

Plus chics dig my Civic....;) Oh wait, its a chic car...:(

tv_larsen

My '75 W200 was my wheeler/DD for 6 years, then I bought my '99 Ram.
Last year I bought the RC strictly for trail duty, so now the W200 is mostly my working tow rig.

The best part is, since my tow rig has 8" of lift and Swampers, it doubles as a back country recovery vehicle. Plus my trail rig and tow rig have nearly identical drivetrains, so I have double the spare parts. :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Well.....I've got choices for my DD.......
I could take this and suffer the wrath of my wife....(she's not a fan of the other two rigs....:D ...I let her drive it...)
gcherokee.jpg

Or I can take this....Very Poor mileage....fun to drive, though...
77GMC.JPG

But this is the DD.....15 mpg.......and if anybody pisses me off at work, I can park on their Beemer or Lexus...:D
Gspike-XJincrack-640.jpg