Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You just got audited by the IRS

• Midol ran out and you haven't hit the store yet

• Total voters

Brett

Meat-Hippy
So, since I've noticed this trend lately (no, not just yesterday and today) of people being really snappy on here, I thought I would ask why.

No one seems to be able to handle any jokes anymore at all. People are snapping back and forth at each other no matter what.

I make a joke about religion, for example, and I get told that I am "holier than thou" (Which really doesn't make sense, since it started with me saying "athiest.)

So what's the problem? Take your pic from my poll, or choose other and tell me what your problems might be.

Bodine

One Call That's All
No pissyness here but if you replace the I with a u like I thought the post said at first glance then ya i am that quite often. :D

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
The fact that this nation

gets excited over electing a woman and an African American. Not someone that is best qualified to tackle this economy, to fight terror, secure the borders, and deal with the illegals in this country. Also the 401k took a hit but it is a good time to put more money in. I am even more scared over the fact that no one cares about any of these issues but are just tickled pink about getting an extra refund that will just be borrowed from China and pay for more Chinese made stuff.
I have been all doomsday in my life currently no one really knows it on this forum because I don't really post on here, but this really feels good to vent.

Also come November regardless if Ron Paul is third party or he decides to stay off the ballot I am a little upset at who ran his campaign but I am still going to just write his name in.

And EXHALE:sick:

Last edited:
Everywhere I look, I see snow. I have this great window in my living room that's nice and big, but there's so much snow that I can't even see out of it anymore. I miss the ground and I haven't been wheeling since Thanksgiving which is torturous for someone who is used to going out every 2 to 3 weeks. My husband is working a lot which is unusual for winter and I miss seeing him. My pool boy went back to Puerto Rico and if I don't go wheeling soon, I will run away from home.