• Midol ran out and you haven't hit the store yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i didn't see mormon oppression on the list

OMG.....

-_-

i bet you get offended at the sight of alcohol bottles in public eaterys along the wasatch front... maybe just got back from a nice visit to temple square, gonna go out to eat afterwards like you always do(i myself don't commercialize a trip to the temple like most mormons anyways so i'm a minority on how most mormons run their sh!t around here anyways), and you see the alcohol lined up at the California Pizze Kitchen, and then the spirits gone.. spooked away.. :eek: oh noz, so disruptive.. the kids are gonna be alcoholics like uncle francis now:(

gimme a break... mormon oppression...

:greg:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
OMG.....

-_-

i bet you get offended at the sight of alcohol bottles in public eaterys along the wasatch front... maybe just got back from a nice visit to temple square, gonna go out to eat afterwards like you always do(i myself don't commercialize a trip to the temple like most mormons anyways so i'm a minority on how most mormons run their sh!t around here anyways), and you see the alcohol lined up at the California Pizze Kitchen, and then the spirits gone.. spooked away.. :eek: oh noz, so disruptive.. the kids are gonna be alcoholics like uncle francis now:(

hahahaha...............WOW!:rofl::eek:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
OMG.....

-_-

I think that he meant it the other way around, IE, you're oppressing his no mormon self ;) :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm not really oppressed. We buy honey from one of the most Mormonest Mormons I can think of, he's a nice old guy that drives a sweet restored IH truck, and takes long walks in the foothills for his health.

Cody's right though. There is not one thing that Mormons do as a religious observance that affects me in the slightest.