wild boar?

Houndoc

When they turn 14, my kids get to pick a trip for them and one parent for the following year. My son is interested in heading south (US, not Utah) for a wild boar hunt.

Don't know much of anything about it, or hunting in the south for that matter.

Anyone here happen to have some first hand knowledge to pass along?

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Would he be wanting a Javilina hunt? If so I could get you a guys number, the tags are like $300 or somewhere in that range. Or there are places in Utahg that you can go hunt a boar, there is a place up near Corrine and some areas around Price. If you want to know about either of them I can get you info for them.

Houndoc

Would he be wanting a Javilina hunt? If so I could get you a guys number, the tags are like $300 or somewhere in that range. Or there are places in Utahg that you can go hunt a boar, there is a place up near Corrine and some areas around Price. If you want to know about either of them I can get you info for them.

I'll ask about javilina. At this point we are looking at some combined whitetail/hog hunts in either Arkansas or South Carolina.

Houndoc

I do know a guy in Florida that does hog and gator hunts, if you cant find a whitetail/hog hunt.

PM me his website or email.

Hard thing I am finding is sperating out true fair-chase hunts from canned hunts of released game on a high fenced ranch (which is all the Utah ones are.)

Slowly finding some good leads, however.