Willard Bay Day out

Zac001

Last weekend My friends and I decided to capitalize on the great weekend, and tore our trucks up some. Found out I couldnt get stuck in any of the mud holes out there,, then i found the marsh lands and well black wet clay = 250 bucks to get a wrecker to tow me out... lesson learned... i just bought a winch!!!

I have a lot more pics but it says they are too large... hmmmmmm

Attachments

• P1000109.JPG
    P1000109.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 77
  • P1000120.JPG
    P1000120.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 93
  • P1000126.JPG
    P1000126.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Zac001

havent ever owned a vehicle i could or would take out on trails.. so willard is the only place i know of as of now.. if you have any suggestions where i should go to please the peanut gallery, i would be more than happy to know where they are... thanks for love!

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
havent ever owned a vehicle i could or would take out on trails.. so willard is the only place i know of as of now.. if you have any suggestions where i should go to please the peanut gallery, i would be more than happy to know where they are... thanks for love!

Your GMC can do Rattlesnake for sure, and I'd be happy to head out there with you and show you the trail. Once the snow clears there's all kinds of four-wheely goodness right above you in the Wasatch, too.

Sorry for poking fun, we really do hate mud though. Nasty nasty stuff. :D

skeptic

When I lived in FL my options were water, sand or mud. Usually a combination of the 3. In general mud sucks, but it is fun.

Zac001

ive owned this truck for about 2 1/2 months it was too cold until that weekend to do anything prior... and i dont mind getting poked fun of. Was in the Army for 5 years, kinda develop thick skin.

Oh and a side note my GF isnt happy about me wanting to waste money Rhinolining the interior so i went out there had the windows down and just mucked up the inside so now i get to tear the carpet out cuz its all messed up... so ill put that in a win column...

and sure id be happy to go to rattlesnake.. id be happy to go anywhere on the weekends now the summer is approaching!

sixstringsteve

welcome Zac, you have a great attitude! Hook up with some locals, they'll show you some awesome trails. Be warned, this rock crawling thing is ADDICTIVE!