South-West Utah Winter 4x4 Jamboree January 23rd and 24th, 2015

meach4x4

We are bringing 2 vehicles down. Already have reservations in St. George for the week. Now just need to decide what trails we are going to sign up for. Are the trails our choice, or are they chosen based off vehicle specs?
Like Jeff said, we don't want to put a stocker on a buggy run, and the trail leader will try to encourage folks to sign up for a run that they will enjoy during the morning sign up.

We do have several trails like West Rim, Fault Line, the Maze, and Sliplock that have so many optionals that if you come with a group that has mildly modifieds and heavily modifieds you can still go on the trail together and have a good time with plenty of challenges for any level of rig.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Wait isnt it your year to lead and I tailgun?? :)
We've talked about it. :D

but wrangling my little ones it's probably better I hide in the back.

Besides you are nicer, I go to the rocks to hide from society and maybe help people if I can.

Oh yea and you actually know the trails. :D

meach4x4

We will be pre-running a few of the trails on Thanksgiving Weekend, if anyone is interested. Thursday morning will be a scenic short run. Friday and Saturday will be a few runs that are a little more technical (5-8 or9)

meach4x4

Great! We will post details where to meet and runs on rme, desertroadsandtrailssociety.com, and desert roads and trails society - desert RATS Facebook pages. Probably we will do a couple or runs each day for different difficulty ratings.

meach4x4

If you pre register online and show up early on Friday and Saturday, you will have plenty of options to choose from. If you wait 'til Friday morning to register and show up late, you won't have as much selection, but we will do everything we can to make sure you have a fun time. There will be lots of trails in each difficulty level.