winter on the rocks........

del0075

you dont need to worry about trail sign ups, it will be done each morn. at the event. it will be done a first come first served basis....

utjb57

is there trails for a guy running 33's and locked?

wrangler

for those about to rock..
is there trails for a guy running 33's and locked?

ok thanks

minisrus

More Info Please!!!!

I would Like to attend.....and have no problem signing up on the website.... however there is critical information missing.

#1 Where do we meet and what time on Friday ?

#2 What does the meal ticket include as far as menu???? $18 for a hot dog????

#3 What night and what time is the meal provided ?

Now for specific questions....... I have a built 1998 Durrango with Power Wagon axles E-Lockers, Double Bead lock 37" rubber with a full exo cage 2" tube .120 wall aprox 120 wheel bas 42" Flex.... Also I am not a newby.... the only trail I have had problems with at Moab was the escalator.... bad line.....hence the exo cage.

I would like some challenging trails but I would like to keep the rubber on the ground for the most part...... I am not looking to roll on purpose he he

How many have registered so far ? and can I run some 7 and 8 trails or are they all filled up ?

Thanks Steve

Stripingears

I would Like to attend.....and have no problem signing up on the website.... however there is critical information missing.

#1 Where do we meet and what time on Friday ?

#2 What does the meal ticket include as far as menu???? $18 for a hot dog????

#3 What night and what time is the meal provided ?

Now for specific questions....... I have a built 1998 Durrango with Power Wagon axles E-Lockers, Double Bead lock 37" rubber with a full exo cage 2" tube .120 wall aprox 120 wheel bas 42" Flex.... Also I am not a newby.... the only trail I have had problems with at Moab was the escalator.... bad line.....hence the exo cage.

I would like some challenging trails but I would like to keep the rubber on the ground for the most part...... I am not looking to roll on purpose he he

How many have registered so far ? and can I run some 7 and 8 trails or are they all filled up ?

Thanks Steve

#1 The Washington County Regional Park is located in Hurricane, Utah. To get there from I-15 take Exit 16 and travel 2.5 miles southeast on State Route 9 then turn right at 5300 West. The Regional Park's physical address is 5500 West 700 South. When arriving at the event, trail names will be posted on your guides vehicle. Please park in line with your guide so we can depart in an orderly and timely fashion. The sooner you get there the better your chances of getting the trail you want.

I think if your there around 7:30 Friday morning you should be fine

#2 I think its dutch oven potatoes chicken, meat, salad, role, and dersert.

#3 The meal is Sat night @ 7 at the fairgrounds where you sign up and meet to go on the trail.

Its first come first pick for the trails on Friday morning. This will make it so everyone gets there on time and we can leave on time to.

Recomended trails
The Chain Reaction
The Maze
John's Trail
Upper West Rim
Slipnot Just kidding its Sliplock (inside joke)
Theres of few more just cant remeber all of them
Any trail is a great trail

Last edited:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Also I am not a newby.... the only trail I have had problems with at Moab was the escalator.... bad line.....hence the exo cage.

Thanks Steve

Your rig sounds pretty well built, I think Chain Reaction will be right up your alley, The video link in my sig has a fair amount of footage from that trail, That and the Maze would be a great time for you I think. I will be most likely leading Chain Reaction. It was a very popular choice for SWCF and got over booked, It made for slow going and most did'nt get to finish the trail. That won't happen again, it was no fun.

Get there early and sign up so you get the trails you want. After you sign up you can wander around and look at rigs, meet people, take pictures drink coffee. etc, etc.

#1 The Washington County Regional Park is located in Hurricane, Utah. To get there from I-15 take Exit 16 and travel 2.5 miles southeast on State Route 9 then turn right at 5300 West. The Regional Park's physical address is 5500 West 700 South. When arriving at the event, trail names will be posted on your guides vehicle. Please park in line with your guide so we can depart in an orderly and timely fashion. The sooner you get there the better your chances of getting the trail you want.

I think if your there around 7:30 Friday morning you should be fine

#2 I think its dutch oven potatoes chicken, meat, salad, role, and dersert.

#3 The meal is Sat night @ 7 at the fairgrounds where you sign up and meet to go on the trail.

Its first come first pick for the trails on Friday morning. This will make it so everyone gets there on time and we can leave on time to.

Recomended trails
The Chain Reaction
The Maze
John's Trail
Upper West Rim
Slipnot Just kidding its Sliplock (inside joke)
Theres of few more just cant remeber all of them
Any trail is a great trail

Awesome Info Jared! :cool: