winter on the rocks........

minisrus

Will see you Bright and Early!

Your rig sounds pretty well built, I think Chain Reaction will be right up your alley, The video link in my sig has a fair amount of footage from that trail, That and the Maze would be a great time for you I think. I will be most likely leading Chain Reaction. It was a very popular choice for SWCF and got over booked, It made for slow going and most did'nt get to finish the trail. That won't happen again, it was no fun.

Get there early and sign up so you get the trails you want. After you sign up you can wander around and look at rigs, meet people, take pictures drink coffee. etc, etc.

Awesome Info Jared! :cool:

Right after I signed up I received an email about last year...... lets say he had the same opinion as you pointed out..... So I will be there early and hope to be able to run the entire trail.

Here is a Pic of my rig..... always a work in progress.

000001aDurango.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait...but need to find a place to stay. I reserved the wrong weekend at Holiday Inn Express, so now I'm looking at renting a house in St. George...

Anyone got any extra beds? Probably me and 2 of my boys (14 & 8). The boys don't snore...

Stripingears

I'd try farther out of town if you had to.

It will be worth it.:D
Even Cedar City.
Or just camp at the Fairgrounds where the event will be held.
I gave up on hotels 2 months ago.:mad:
So where camping. (motorhoming it) if you want to call that camping.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
There has got to be something in STG, up until 3 days ago there were rooms at the super 8. There is less than 150 people registered, I can't believe there are no rooms anywhere.

Stripingears

Pioneer lodge is great place to stay
I stayed there last year
But it was a 45 min drive from the staging area if I remember right
I would do it again if that was the only place I could find

Parade of homes I think is going on to