Yada yada yada

MRJ

Just a user
Sheesh, can this clown come up with anything on his own.:rolleyes:

I can't believe he can wipe his own butt, I didn't show him how to yet...

Oh well, rant off...

Attachments

• bushingsleevecopycat.jpg
    bushingsleevecopycat.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 74
  • photos-PolyBushings.jpg
    photos-PolyBushings.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 69

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
If I can get a link to that word-for-word ripoff of the joint description, I'm going to hammer them on Pirate.

On principle, you know. ;)

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
Mike....
I just talked to Lance a couple days ago (Camo too)
They hate that kinda ****. PM me the info and I'll see if they will help you out.

MRJ

Just a user
Mike....
I just talked to Lance a couple days ago (Camo too)
They hate that kinda ****. PM me the info and I'll see if they will help you out.

Matt,

Thanks, I'm not trying to start a big deal. I didn't post on Pirate for that reason. I was just venting.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Far better for someone else to start the big deal. Looks more 'legit'. ;)

Really, it's just because Mike's classier than that. Can't say that about too many people.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
It's true. And I'm a classless a-hole, too. :D

Actually, to be honest.... I hate cheats and scammers, and take a great deal of pleasure in slamming them whenever I can. People need to know who's an originator, and who's a two-bit ripoff queen.

Ballistic's got a nice reputation, but it doesn't seem really all that well deserved from where I sit. Yeah, they built some neat trucks, but I haven't seen any PRODUCTS that impress me, and jacking people's websites is just hack.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Mike, I have to giggle a bit about this irony. I know your a Trail Gear dealer and all... but have your seen the EXACT same thread about their products, products you now pimp. :p They took quite a hit on PBB and others regarding the stuff they started retailing that had been "branded" by others. There are still alot of folks out there (especially in the LC market) that won't touch TG stuff with a 10ft pole.

Regardless, it hurts alot more when it happens closer to home ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
well, at the same time Chris of TG came up with many designs for Marlin, the company grew, Marlin had serious growing pains so Chris took his sh!t and left. He then started up TG, which i didn't like at first until i talked to some of the boys over at Marlin, and Chris from TG for almost an hour... anyways, i just ordered a set of springs and u-bolt flip kit from TG.

If you've ever gone through hell trying to get an order even placed with Marlin(or let alone recieving the right order), you'd agree that you'd rather do business with TG.. i could go on and on and on.. i've had bad experiences with Marlin over and over.

anyways, back on topic it does suck that designs are stolen.. it's almost worth it if the design is taken and impoved on i guess.. but i doubt it was in Mike's case with his Summit stuff.. they make some sweet shinto down there.

-Jason

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
well, at the same time Chris of TG came up with many designs for Marlin, the company grew, Marlin had serious growing pains so Chris took his sh!t and left. He then started up TG, which i didn't like at first until i talked to some of the boys over at Marlin, and Chris from TG for almost an hour... anyways, i just ordered a set of springs and u-bolt flip kit from TG.

I agree, ordering from Marlin can be a PITA... I'll leave it at that ;)

But that doesn't make it ethically right to bail and start a company out of the stuff you helped brand for another company. I don't comprimise my stand on that... I don't need to, everything I could ever need that TG sells can be had elsewhere, afterall it originated elsewhere :rofl:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I agree, ordering from Marlin can be a PITA... I'll leave it at that ;)

But that doesn't make it ethically right to bail and start a company out of the stuff you helped brand for another company. I don't comprimise my stand on that... I don't need to, everything I could ever need that TG sells can be had elsewhere, afterall it originated elsewhere :rofl:

i see your point.

my view was changed slightly after talking to Chris, and the Marlin guys though.. you can't believe everything the pbb's say..

i guess i have mixed feelings on it :-\

anyways.. it's a damn nice day today.. time to put on the bikini top:D

Bart

Sorry to see this Mike. I know it doesn't help but Kilby has gone through a lot of the same stuff, some with beeg companies. One company who copied most of his skid plate lines actually copied his install instructions verbatim, even keeping his colors from the web sight, to use with their knock off skid plate.