Your Pic of The Day

Corban_White

Looks like a terrible day at the office 🙄
Life choices... ;)

But in all reality, it wasn't as cool as it looks. Those guys were installing that conduit pretty close to our conduit and 96" high pressure water line in Spanish Fork canyon and they hit our fiber conduit, ripping it and the fiber out of the ground. This of course caused us to loose communication with all of our facilities up Diamond Fork canyon. There was a discrepancy with our blue stakes marks so there was a lot of finger pointing and general unhappiness. But I thought the equipment was cool so I snapped a picture. :D

Houndoc

Cache Valley is a sketchy place for sure ;) Cool opportunity for her to have a horse while she's in school. How far out is the pasture from campus?

This time she is keeping him in Wellsville, so a bit of a drive to get out there. But fortunately is full care.
Her pre-mission year at USU she kept him and her sisters horse in a pasture within waking/running distance of her apartment (by distance runner standards) but had to feed twice daily and weekly pen cleaning. I think this will be a better option.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
This time she is keeping him in Wellsville, so a bit of a drive to get out there. But fortunately is full care.
Her pre-mission year at USU she kept him and her sisters horse in a pasture within waking/running distance of her apartment (by distance runner standards) but had to feed twice daily and weekly pen cleaning. I think this will be a better option.
Thought that was across the street from my Dad's place when you first posted it. X-D Wellsville shouldn't be too bad, it's only 10-15 minutes out.

Coco

This is NOTHING spectacular by any means, but we got some nice outdoor lighting from Amazon yesterday, and well, I got excited and decided to put them out, and snapped some pics... Man, I must be getting old when I get SO excited for house stuff! And of course phone pics do not do it justice, and almost makes them look brighter than they are.

Attachments

• IMG-3335.JPG
    IMG-3335.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-3334.JPG
    IMG-3334.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 62088019764--D66DFD54-62C8-4486-AB80-1DBF068FF11C.JPG
    62088019764--D66DFD54-62C8-4486-AB80-1DBF068FF11C.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 27

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
50306097356_7849e1bcdd_b.jpg

Somewhere on the Oregon coast.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
We love the Oregon coast. We talked about taking a trip again this summer. It's pretty hard to give them any of my money right now though.

Coco

That is where we are going for our honeymoon is the Oregon Coast, but I agree, it is going to be hard to spend $ there.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
We love the Oregon coast. We talked about taking a trip again this summer. It's pretty hard to give them any of my money right now though.
That is where we are going for our honeymoon is the Oregon Coast, but I agree, it is going to be hard to spend $ there.
That picture is from our honeymoon in July. Remember, there is no sales tax in Oregon! So as a tourist you can feel pretty good not giving your money directly to the state government. And I had no problem spending my money in the small towns along the way. As long as they aren't openly telling me their politics through signs and such, I just assume everyone is an honest person working to make ends meet. And right now is a great time to travel, not many people on the roads.