Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I sent these photos to my brother who is the DOT compliance agent for CR England.. His response was very non-surprised, and he said "I really wish I could say that was the worst thing I've seen in a truck"
Oh I'm sure it's definitely not the worst. I've personally heard much worse. I've never personally experienced worse, but I'm too picky to work for places that would allow drivers like that to work there.

When I worked at Frito Lay we had to team drive a lot. Those trays on the dash have been common for a long time. One guy I refused to team with saved every single packet of condiments he got from every bag of fast food he bought. He piled them in that tray until they were twice as tall as that cat food pile. Several ended up in the defroster vents where they froze, boiled, or burst. Sometimes all three. Imagine year old horsey sauce mixed with 8 month old relish, mixed with 6 month old mayo, and it's all blowing on the windshield in Montana in January.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Caught trying to steal auto parts and copper @ Cruiser Outfitters

20211223_155516.jpg

Murray City police quickly apprehended him. He was tazed, cuffed and hauled to jail in the back of his own cop car. Allegedly he was in town selling pavement repair and shoddy roof jobs with his band of gypsies.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Caught trying to steal auto parts and copper @ Cruiser Outfitters

View attachment 144269

Murray City police quickly apprehended him. He was tazed, cuffed and hauled to jail in the back of his own cop car. Allegedly he was in town selling pavement repair and shoddy roof jobs with his band of gypsies.
I can see Taco being the guy that tasers don’t work on for some reason. Am I right?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Another school experiment:

The question we're looking to answer is does cooking temperature and time matter when baking cookies? Can impatient people cook cookies at 525 for 8 minutes and can overly patient people slow cook cookies at 200 degrees for 22 minutes and come out with great cookies?

View attachment 144289
can't wait to see the data on those results! based on what I see, the lower right look a bit over-done while the upper looks a bit under-done. Lower left looks to be 'correct'.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
View attachment 144381Strangest storm clouds I’ve seen. Also if you want it to snow just rent a Uhaul truck. It worked for me.
Welcome to seeing the leading edge of a storm front, rarely get to see the view because of our topography. Pretty cool watching them in the Midwest. Though when you see a squall line like this it’s usually synonymous with severe weather like tornadoes