Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
He was nervous to tow it. He wanted to call his boss to check if it was okay. Haha. Easiest job of his life and he wants to jibber-jabber.

I think I even told him the pickup was too small. So, we can mark this as the 1st day I needed a bigger truck in 2022. We'll see how many more of these pile up before the new small truck comes. :rofl:
An ATV in the bed of a truck is a great reason for a full size.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
42C4184F-0CBF-4B59-A258-0DC4D1142FE2.jpegI’m supposed to be cleaning the garage so I can get the wife’s car in here but got sidetracked doing fun-ish stuff. The first garage “mod” is a cord reel. This thing is HUGE and has 65’ of cord. It reaches the street 🤣🤣🤣

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
He was nervous to tow it. He wanted to call his boss to check if it was okay. Haha. Easiest job of his life and he wants to jibber-jabber.

I think I even told him the pickup was too small. So, we can mark this as the 1st day I needed a bigger truck in 2022. We'll see how many more of these pile up before the new small truck comes. :rofl:

I'm sorry... you are telling me your tacoma can't even hold a 4 wheeler???? That's not even a truck at all. I have had 4 wheelers in minivans before!

Do you own a trailer for situations like this? If not, you NEED one.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
View attachment 144723I’m supposed to be cleaning the garage so I can get the wife’s car in here but got sidetracked doing fun-ish stuff. The first garage “mod” is a cord reel. This thing is HUGE and has 65’ of cord. It reaches the street 🤣🤣🤣

Mount that up high. Even off a 2x4 sticking 8' up and out 6' from the wall. It makes it so nice.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I currently have a little 2wd runabout Tacoma. I've been joking about the size of it while talking about replacing it. I could probably fit the 4wheeler in it, I've had a 26/27 roadster body in the back and a few other large items. But it's not right... and it doesn't have a hitch. It's a little 4 banger. It's been a great truck but it's NOT a 4-wheeler hauler.
I may or may not have replaced the back window in a Ford Ranger due to a 4 wheeler loading incident. That was only one time and with bad form. I hauled many 4 wheelers in the bed of a 4 cylinder Ranger that would not hold 5th gear going over the point of the mountain. It can be done but I get it if you didn't want to bother.