Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Mount that up high. Even off a 2x4 sticking 8' up and out 6' from the wall. It makes it so nice.
I have a nice, big beam (on the ceiling) that runs in between the 2 and 3 car that it'll end up on. I just need an extension cord since the 6' cord that came with it won't reach anything. I paid extra for the 12AWG reel so figured I should get an equivalent extension cord for it since all I seem to have kicking around are the cheapy "Christmas light" cords.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I've done my share of dumb things and paid the price. Those experiences are like having a crystal ball now. Shoehorning the 4-wheeler into back of the truck is possible but as a one-man-band with it barely running, I just didn't want the hassle. My time is important and while it may have cost me some money, I didn't have to mother-f the thing while it stalled. I'd rather do a few "smarter' things to make my life easier. I spent a lot of life doing things the hard way...
I can fully appreciate that. I only do work on things that I want to now, not things I have to.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I got away with spending some extra money today because I gave the credit to my wife. She totally fell for it 😁

View attachment 144777
For 30+ years my dad has told my mom that no matter what he's doing to a car, he's "fixing it". To this day she'll ask my dad if the car is "fixed" even if its suddenly 3" taller with mud terrains and a bullbar on it. I get a chuckle out of it. 🤣

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I don't know how this jogged my memory, but doesn't it have something to do with people in the UAE are barred from gambling on sports that involve people so they use robots to camel race so they can gamble without violating their religion or laws?

1969honda

Supporting Member
@cruiseroutfit from what I was told in Kuwait this past year those races are very entertaining in person. Everyone drives around the race track following the camel's progress and it's basically a giant middle eastern demolition derby! COVID pretty well had them shut down while i was there though so we couldn't go watch. We heard rumors of unsanctioned/illegal races but couldn't find them.