Your Pic of The Day

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Microburst had rain coming in sideways and blowing trees down all over the place. Probably as close as I’ll ever come to a hurricane or tornado. It was crazy. Couldn’t see a thing even with the wipers on at full speed. Then it just disappeared and the blue sky came back out.

DE90EEE5-F082-42CD-8B17-AA2A64261EFE.jpeg

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Don Pedro's has lost their long time cook, so their food isn't the same. My company used to have business with another company from Los Angeles, and one of the regular visitors to Evanston was Chicano. He said that Don Pedro's was as good as anything he could get in California.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My kids have had electric dirt bikes for a couple years and then we added the go karts a few months back. Well my new neighbor got into them after riding ours and now has a little razor dirtbike like ours, a razor moped and two razor go karts- and he’s started “over-volting” them with cordless tool batteries… so now that I have somebody to geek out with and modify stuff it’s on! Picked up the biggest bike Razor makes today, before he was able to beat me to it 🤣86F4336F-DC8F-41D1-B2D9-21DE5C66A0E8.jpeg

rholbrook

No, Jalisco's. The locals told me Pedro's is Gringo Mexican. But you could throw a rock from one place to the other lol.
I love both of those eating establishments. Jalisco's in Idaho Falls is a favorite too. My wife is tired of Don Pedro's because we eat there a lot when we go through Evanston, Heber, Washington and Green Springs. I also believe that Fiesta Mexicana in Moab has to be in the same family. Like La Frontera and La Puente.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
If there is ever a question of why should I wear a helmet when I have a roll cage. And my bil always makes fun of me for putting a helmet on in his sxs, "you think im gonna crash?" ..... "yeah you drive like a jackass", same reason I wear one when I drive it.

We are helmets required in our sxs 100%, and full gear on any other machine.

I've kind of developed a theory over the years that with every perceived safety increase, the risk actually increases due to comfort and lack of caution.
People don't tend to get on a dirt bike for the first time and think they can climb any hill they want. The 2 wheels scares them into being cautious.
Put that same person on a 4-wheeler, and up the hill they go, only to roll backwards and tumble down the hill.
Put that same person in a sxs with seatbelt and cage, they do 70mph around blind dirt road corners.
Their skill has not increased one bit, but their perceived safety has, and they create greater safety risks.