Your Pic of The Day

Corban_White

View attachment 163648
I'll buy your next BeWilder beer if you can tell me what this is.
Teton Dam. Did you go to the museum too? Those were both stops on an anniversary trip we took several years ago. Super cool. And yes, I have a super understanding and patient wife. And I'm a nerd, especially because I worked in the industry. Did you know that Soldier Creek dam (Strawberry reservoir) was built at the same time and was the same design? It was filling when Teton broke. :oops: So they stopped filling it and did a major design review and added a giant drain tunnel as well as drilling a bunch of drains feeding into the new drain tunnel and the existing outlet tunnel. Then when they finally did fill it, they went VERY slowly. (re-started filling in 85, didn't finish until 98).

85CUCVKRAWLER

This scene is getting a little too familiar for my taste. I hope I don't travel for at least 45 days once I get done with this tripView attachment 163639
I feel you, man. Last year I took 22 flights, mostly for a contract gig I was working. It got exhausting. When I renegotiated that contract I nixed most of the travel because it wasn't really necessary for me to do the job.

I just looked it up, i am at 59 flights this year on delta alone. Just hit gold status and will probably hit platinum by end of year. Im in Kalispell right now and i have to be back in Boise Thursday.

It has its perks and downsides. I basically get a ton of free flights to ship in friends and family or bring the wife somewhere cool. But i swear to god, i could never set foot in another airport "restaurant" for the rest of my life and be good.