Your Pic of The Day

Jesser04

I’m just being a landlord today.. and I need some info. I know almost nothing about drugs. Is this a lot or a little for a person to have on hand? Like, better go visit my dealer, cause I’m running low? Or just got back from the dealer and am flush? One good smoke worth? Enough to distribute?
I think there was about 6 clumps in the bag.

View attachment 133927
View attachment 133928
What else was in that purse? That’s not to much a heavy smoker would go through that in a few days to a week. Stoners don’t typically miss place weed and they usually have a pipe or bong to go with it. That looks more like I found a bag of weed in my kids room and I don’t want to throw it away type of situation.

DAA

20201230_Camping-12.jpg

20201230_Camping-11.jpg

- DAA

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
These pictures are all great but I think we need a new rule that you have to tell us where it is :cool: Some of these places I would love to go see.
I intentionally do not say where it is or am vague because I don't really want the internet at large to know locations. I kind of feel like its an extension of the Leave No Trace mentality. If someone contacted me directly, I'd usually be happy to share with them where something is. But not on an open forum.

DAA

I intentionally do not say where it is or am vague because I don't really want the internet at large to know locations. I kind of feel like its an extension of the Leave No Trace mentality. If someone contacted me directly, I'd usually be happy to share with them where something is. But not on an open forum.

Yeah, I'd be out if I had to say where on an open forum. Didn't used to be that way, but, it is now.

- DAA

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Spotted in the wild. :oops:

View attachment 133985

View attachment 133984

I'm going to amaze you all with my power of deduction. Ready?

Based on there being no tire and most of the wheel gone, I'm assuming the tire failed, then it really failed, then the ride got rougher... then it got really rough and the driver (who is probably still sleeping it off somewhere) is probably going to wake up with a headache and wonder where their car is parked.

How'd I do?:rofl:
Thats nuts! How far would you have to drive for it do end up like that? A long time ago a friend of mine had a tire puncture at the top of Mineral Basin. We put the spare on, but it was in rough shape and lost air almost immediately. We said F it and drove on it all the way to Tibble Fork. Granted, we were going slow, but still most of the tire was there and the rim was just bent to hell. This... wow.