Your Pic of The Day

When I was out at the geode beds a few months ago, there was a guy driving around an explorer with one flat, debeaded tire. He was just driving around on it all day like it was the most natural thing to do. He was with a big group of people and we didn't have a spare to fit (we were in a ram 3500 and an m939 5 ton truck), so we didn't offer any help.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Why is it always an Altima?

Seriously the only one of these I had to personally deal with while I was the po-lice was an altima. 0600 in the morning turning on to bangerter off redwood drunk as a skunk. Rim was almost down to the hub, I thought it was peculiar when I saw spark on the roadway. FBI would call it a clue

JeeperG

Yep. When trucks were trucks.
I still don't know what we're going to do with it, it's got a fresh 350, seat got upholstered, floor pans fixed, I think the door hinges will be fixed, possibly change out the wheels and rear axle and any rubber or other drivetrain items that need attention, this one we will not restore though, some of it is too far gone, I will probably take it off brothers hands after the Fordy gets done as it holds a place in my heart, it's never been garaged and dad certainly used it as a truck my entire life.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I still don't know what we're going to do with it, it's got a fresh 350, seat got upholstered, floor pans fixed, I think the door hinges will be fixed, possibly change out the wheels and rear axle and any rubber or other drivetrain items that need attention, this one we will not restore though, some of it is too far gone, I will probably take it off brothers hands after the Fordy gets done as it holds a place in my heart, it's never been garaged and dad certainly used it as a truck my entire life.
Trade for a boat? 😂

JeeperG

Trade for a boat? 😂
Have zero use for a boat.

For sure we are keeping it around, it's still useful for truck things. I was surprised how much attention it got when I took it to a few car shows a couple years back, some people just loved it the way it is.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
The good ole days when you never thought twice about drilling into your bedside to mound hooks or huge mirrors, cb antennaes and what ever else you wanted to.

I've got a '78 ford. My grandpa bought it new. He was very liberal when it came to screwing hooks and mirrors on..