Your Pic of The Day

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Mostly, I think. She has the described personality of one. She got a lot of subtle coloring in her coat once she was eating well, like a caramel colored stripe down her back and on her ears. She looks like a toasted marshmallow really.

That caramel is normal called "biscuiting", usually follows the saddle line of the traditional GSD coat, get it on the ears and a little on the muzzle. Tends to come out more in the winter time. Nose will usually turn brown in the winter as well they call it "snow nose" Beautiful pup!

Coco

I cannot wait to get another pup of some type. I loved our family Boxer, and would like another, but feel I would compare. I would also like to try a German Shepard, Husky, Malinois. We will see what we actually end up with though haha.

Coco

This was actually from the other day, but starting to make the garage 'mine'. Hung up the old panels off my buggy, and one that Matt Messer gave me years ago when I was at LROR. I would LOVE to have more panels and pieces to race cars if anyone has any to donate. :D

I also retired the wind whipped flags from my SXS.

IMG-2916.JPG