Your Pic of The Day

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
50239077182_8b6fea5b55_b.jpg

Drive east of Eden 'til we start to feel the west...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
You all got some beauty. Today, for me, not so much!

I've been battling these weeds, all summer. I can't seem to kill them. I've been pulling them once a week in this area but after a day or two, they're back and bad as ever. I posted about it in the lawn thread. But for now, enjoy... hahaha.

View attachment 130064

I have a few of those. Curious how to combat them

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member

I've been battling these weeds, all summer. I can't seem to kill them. I've been pulling them once a week in this area but after a day or two, they're back and bad as ever. I posted about it in the lawn thread. But for now, enjoy... hahaha.

View attachment 130064
Eat them. Supposedly they taste pretty good.

RockChucker

View attachment 130064
I’ve got that crap bad this year too. Haven’t had it in the last couple summers since we bought our place. It’s everywhere

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That is some serious customer service

I will travel wide and far for good Venezuelan bbq :D

I flew out to Miami last year to hang with the same crowd at an offroad race. 300 native Spanish speakers and me. Oh, and Venezuelans speak machine gun rapid Spanish! It was a challenge to keep up. I did manage to literally eat nothing but bbq and Red Bull for about 36 hours during the event. They hang like that for a week.

Last weekend we camped up in the Uintas with another Venezuelan friend (met them all their Cruisers fwiw), he too fed is well each night.
30211ABF-0B8F-4BFE-B36D-F32C86A91E34.jpeg