Your Pic of The Day

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
:oops:

Our dog is kenneled at night, and locked in the kennel room or outside anytime we are not home. Thanks for confirming our paranoia

Ohh come on now, my land shark has full run of the house ever since she was a pup. Been destructive a few times worst she does now is get up on the couch when we are gone. Can only confirm this because the couch will be suspiciously warm and have a dent in it when we get back :rofl:. Have caught her completely racked out a few times and got the "ohh shit" face when I woke her up.

Coco

He has been good in the past, but this was the first full day by himself.... He has a doggy door, and we have always just let him be in and out as he pleases, and is really good, but this was the last time that will happen...

He avoided me the entire night after I whooped his ass, it wasn't til I was finished cleaning it, the kitchen, my bathroom, that he decided to come back in the house, and apologize. Still love him, but man that was a bit much.

He is currently outside and will stay outside.

Coco

Ohh come on now, my land shark has full run of the house ever since she was a pup. Been destructive a few times worst she does now is get up on the couch when we are gone. Can only confirm this because the couch will be suspiciously warm and have a dent in it when we get back :rofl:. Have caught her completely racked out a few times and got the "ohh shit" face when I woke her up.
Yeah his thing is usually to get on the couches/pillows, and zonk out. When he gets a case of the zoomies, he will push the pillows off, then get behind the couch and the couch cushions, and push those off.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm a huge advocate of kennel training. Our first heeler was nervous about being home alone and a kennel fixed that issue. Our second one was at the very least mistreated and likely abused and she also loved the kennel. Both were adults when we adopted them.

But right now, after our last dog passing away I see no need for a dog in the near future. I've had dogs my whole life and it took not having one to realize how much of a pain they are!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'm a huge advocate of kennel training. Our first heeler was nervous about being home alone and a kennel fixed that issue. Our second one was at the very least mistreated and likely abused and she also loved the kennel. Both were adults when we adopted them.

But right now, after our last dog passing away I see no need for a dog in the near future. I've had dogs my whole life and it took not having one to realize how much of a pain they are!
We have always kennel trained our dogs.

Coco

He is partly kennel trained, but not fully. He hates being in the kennel for the first bit. When we get home and let him out he seems perfectly content.

ivantalk

Let me take you on a journey.....

*Can't get my reaction Ring video to post, so only the following for you...*

Dog 1 - Plant 0

View attachment 138865

Unexpected vacuum review coming right up!!

View attachment 138866

That was smaller than expected... Thought it would at least have the manly sized hose, not the wussy little hose....

View attachment 138864

It did ok, but still wasn't what I was expecting. Top Tip, don't buy a shop vac while in full rage mode, and without reading, and looking at more options....

Thank you for not killing me, dad!!!

View attachment 138863

LOL, he looks so mad rather than feel sorry for what he has done. It's more than a toddler mess. :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
The kennel also keeps them safe while you are gone. All of ours are kennel trained. I resisted it for a long time, but it was the only thing that solved all of the issues with one of our dogs.