Your Pic of The Day

rholbrook

How’s the noise level in it?
I have over 800 miles on it now. Is it loud? Yes, not as loud as my Pro R or my Pro Xp. It’s a different kind of loud. It’s more of a reverberating loud. I noticed when I had the back full of camping stuff it got quieter. I put some carpet in the rear cargo area and my wife and I were thinking it was quieter inside. It does have a nice stereo in it. In the Pro R you can’t talk to the person next to you let alone in the back seat. In the Xpedition, you can talk to the person next to you. It’s a game changer. The more I use it, the more I like it. Is it fast? No, it’s not what it’s made for. It is smooth and drives really nice. If I want fast, I’ll just take the other one. I haven’t taken the Pro R out in 2 months since I got the Xpedition. We have spent 7 nights in it already That will slow down now because my grandson has started football and we spend Saturdays watching him play IMG_0833.jpeg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I have over 800 miles on it now. Is it loud? Yes, not as loud as my Pro R or my Pro Xp. It’s a different kind of loud. It’s more of a reverberating loud. I noticed when I had the back full of camping stuff it got quieter. I put some carpet in the rear cargo area and my wife and I were thinking it was quieter inside. It does have a nice stereo in it. In the Pro R you can’t talk to the person next to you let alone in the back seat. In the Xpedition, you can talk to the person next to you. It’s a game changer. The more I use it, the more I like it. Is it fast? No, it’s not what it’s made for. It is smooth and drives really nice. If I want fast, I’ll just take the other one. I haven’t taken the Pro R out in 2 months since I got the Xpedition. We have spent 7 nights in it already That will slow down now because my grandson has started football and we spend Saturdays watching him play View attachment 163348
IMG_4217.jpeg

Well I just did a thing, it’s not fast either but should be fun on the rocks especially after it gets 35’s