Your Pic of The Day

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That is obviously in my neck of the woods. Since most those wells have been put on SITLA, I would say its a revenue stream for Utah schools.

It's private land with an additional 620 acres of SITLA land leased and attached to the transaction. Obviously SITLA is getting the oil money on their land. We're waiting to hear more on how the wells work out on private property. I'm guessing some kind of permanent easement and they pay nothing to the private parcel owner?

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
If you own the mineral rights you will get royalties. If you only own the surface they will pay you some mitigation money for the disturbance on your ground.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
If you own the mineral rights you will get royalties. If you only own the surface they will pay you some mitigation money for the disturbance on your ground.

The listing didn't indicate inclusion or exclusion of mineral rights or even mention the oil pump jacks at all lol. They are moving the oil via a subterranean system that parallels the dirt roads built into the jacks, it's pretty substantial. I suspect there is some pre-existing easement or right-of-way attached to the property. It's possible there is a long-term lease agreement that is transferred with the property, trying to get that info but they didn't mention it having a pump thus certainly didn't mention revenue from it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The listing didn't indicate inclusion or exclusion of mineral rights or even mention the oil pump jacks at all lol. They are moving the oil via a subterranean system that parallels the dirt roads built into the jacks, it's pretty substantial. I suspect there is some pre-existing easement or right-of-way attached to the property. It's possible there is a long-term lease agreement that is transferred with the property, trying to get that info but they didn't mention it having a pump thus certainly didn't mention revenue from it.
I would be surprised if it included mineral rights. If this is in Carbon or Emery counties they are extracting coal bed methane.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Ovation of the Seas. It's kind of too huge for us. Meh so far on the food but we'll have some crab in Juneau today to make things work ;)
No such thing as too big hehe. We were on the Oasis this year and I freakin’ LOVED that boat. Now I don’t want to do a smaller one- ever.

The dining room food is hit or miss. I do enjoy coconut shrimp night and some of the desserts. The buffet food is pretty meh.

I will say I randomly crave Sorrento’s pizza 🍕
I would grab a slice errrrytime I walked by that place. Oh and with the refreshment package I had a million virgin pina coladas. Oh man that’s the good life!