Your Pic of The Day

STAG

On my grind
Or, use the old frame to make a gullwing access door setup. ;) I assume Jeep-type people do that also.....I can't imagine it being a Land Cruiser exclusive idea.

It’s a factory option from ARE too. I went with the sliders as they have the screen window and it was decided on the sliders for fresh air for a pair of Connecticut huskies and my ACD that would ride back there.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Or, use the old frame to make a gullwing access door setup. ;) I assume Jeep-type people do that also.....I can't imagine it being a Land Cruiser exclusive idea.

SO EXPO! It should be done! I almost want a camper shell just for the street cred :D (actually, that's a pretty useful mod from what I can tell?)

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
So the quote is that they need to replace the entire window. Quoted at $295 installed. Isn’t terrible I guess but I expected to be able to just replace that small window. (I’m going through the A.R.E. dealer)

So what I think I’ll do is have them do that, then I’ll have them give me the old, original window setup and I’ll look into seeing if somewhere can just replace that glass panel itself, and that would give me a spare window assembly unit to swap in the future if I ever break another on that side.

Granted yes it would just be in storage until then but I can just throw it up in the attic of our shed so it’s not in my way at all.

Why not skip the dealer and swing by a glass place like Jones Paint and Glass and see if they can do what you need?