Your Pic of The Day

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Reagan-Cabinet-5.8.16-e1465898760245-760x602.jpg

I miss when adults ran the country...

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I went back down with some friends/neighbors yesterday, and got in after just a short wait in line. Nothing like the line last Saturday, which deterred my cousin, his boys, and I.

It's quite impressive.

View attachment 170827
Wouldn’t mind them being every 3ft if the current ones had half the thought put into them as exterior of this building.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Wouldn’t mind them being every 3ft if the current ones had half the thought put into them as exterior of this building.
I get the sentiment as it is a gorgeous building but also what would you rather see in their place, apartment buildings? Townhomes?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
1710982219919.png

These toolbags have been sitting on this since Sunday. They could have delivered it any time but didn't bother, kept saying it'd show up today. But now they've changed their minds and it's "running late".

I hate that there is no competition in the package delivery world and that there's no way to hold them accountable for this BS. I hate it so much.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
View attachment 170851

These toolbags have been sitting on this since Sunday. They could have delivered it any time but didn't bother, kept saying it'd show up today. But now they've changed their minds and it's "running late".

I hate that there is no competition in the package delivery world and that there's no way to hold them accountable for this BS. I hate it so much.
This is what you get for your hatred towards TSwift and XJ’s.