Zuk outing on the 5th of Oct

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Yeah, the Pinion just ate away at the ring, untill it started to chunk off. That was the beginning of the end. Once pieces started to float around, they got ran thru the again and again unitll I heard strange noises coming from the rearend. I pulled it apart and it looked just like yours.

You could actually see in the gears, how the pinion was too deep and chewed them up. Who did your install?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
It pays to have someone who really knows what they are doing. I went to JR at Ms. Conceptions in WVC. He did it right.

I still couldn't believe the guys at 4WPW could screw up a gear install......I mean, was he learning on my time and $$???? :mad:

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I never trust anyone or any part till I tryed it. I feel that a company that has everything such as tires, lifts, and all the rest doesn't have well built products. Unless they have done major testing. And can prove it. If someone produces a product and spends lots of money on it. You bet he will make that product as good as he can. You get a company that makes everything and they won't be as focused as the other guy. Im not saying big companies make bad products, I don't know that they do. I never really bought a major named brand kit before. All my stuff is from Rocky Road Outfitters, which I beleive makes great products. Glenn has made some really good things. He takes the time to make his products