Seth

These go to 11
In color
img_Apr_13_2006_14_42

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
TeraFlex JK Wrangler Suspension Components

Murray, Utah - September 12, 2006. Tera Manufacturing, Inc., manufacturer of TeraFlex suspensions, low range gearing and HD axles, introduces the newest suspension system for the new line-up of 2007 JK Wranglers.

The new fall releases of the JK suspension components once again reinforce TeraFlex’s dominant hold on the Jeep market. TeraFlex was the first suspension company to offer a suspension system for the TJ Wranglers in 1997. In 1998 they again were the first to offer suspension components for the WJ Grand Cherokee. They are still the only aftermarket company to offer a solution for the venerable 231 transfer case’s low range gearing. Now for 2007 they offer the most comprehensive list of components for the JK Wrangler than any other manufacturer to date.

The 2007 JK product line up includes a 2.5” Budget Boost, 3” suspension lift, 4” suspension system, Modular FlexArms, front sway bar disconnects, and RockGuard body protection & skid plates.

Stay tuned for additional offerings from TeraFlex for the JK Wrangler in 2007!

TeraFlex products are only available through authorized TeraFlex Dealers. For a complete list of Dealers in your area, or for more information, contact TeraFlex at 801-288-2585 or visit them on the web, www.teraflex.biz.

Taco4life

Although it does look hummerish I think this would look sick on a pair of 37's. Does anyone have any specs? I am mostly curious what the axles, and wheelbase are.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
No kidding!

Shouldn't be TOO much of a difference though considering how much they tuned down the late model 4.0s.

Really? What did they detune the 4.0's to? I've driven my aunts newer XJ and I know it would blow the doors off a KJ. Might help it's a five speed, but it's got some balls

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Really? What did they detune the 4.0's to? I've driven my aunts newer XJ and I know it would blow the doors off a KJ. Might help it's a five speed, but it's got some balls

My stock 89 4.0L seems to have way more torque and horsepower than my parents 2001 4.0L. Mine has over 240,000 orignial miles. That's just been my impression though.

And this was before I put my 89 4.0L into a lighter chassis.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
My stock 89 4.0L seems to have way more torque and horsepower than my parents 2001 4.0L. Mine has over 240,000 orignial miles. That's just been my impression though.

And this was before I put my 89 4.0L into a lighter chassis.

I know compared to Cody's new ZJ, mine feels like it has more power....even with 3.55's compared to 4.56's.:greg: