2008 Easter Jeep Safari is around the corner!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
EASTER JEEP SAFARI is March 15-23, 2008 That's 10 weeks away... :eek:

I haven't really made EJS the last few years due to work, but I'd like to make it this year. Who's going & who has projects to finish up before then?

If you'll be there duwing the week, when & what are you looking to run? I'm looking forward to taking the TJ down there, I have a few trails on my hit list; Coyote Canyon for one... Helldorado would be fun, I'd like to try driving the waterfall.. :eek: ...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Has anyone received their EJS Newpaper yet? I seem to remember them coming about this time of year?

I'll be working at the vendor show Thurs/Fri, and running a trail with the EJS event on Saturday, not sure which one yet.

JoeT

I'll be there last wednesday thru sunday. Got a lot of work to do to my new ride for Moab.
2501000320101147096S425x425Q85.jpg

RockChucker

i've never been, but i would like to go down and see what it is like. i would like to get some long arms done before then though.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I have a lot to do. I'm sure it's far too much to get done in time, especially at the rate I'm going. :(

bradm

shameless posing...
I'll be there last wednesday thru sunday. Got a lot of work to do to my new ride for Moab.
2501000320101147096S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice upgrade! Been thinking of doing the same thing. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the switch, after the buildup and a few trail runs of course... :greg:

Coco

We used to go the wednesday during the week, and stay till the next wednesday, but the last couple times we havent done that....:(

well, my dad is going to be leading the prichett canyon trail on friday, and I want to tag along in the sami. Heres a couple pics of my rig

mine
1004931zw4.jpg

I need to get my YJ springs in, and get my bumpers built, and get my LED lights on, and if I get really enxiese, my sidekick power steering on. then figure out how to get it to moab, since I am not going to drive it down there at a max speed of 65 mph, revving around 5-6 grand...

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
if my shoulder is up to it we will be down there the first sat and sunday but it will be gi'schick that will be driving in her tj... my cj is still needing too much work and parts that I can't afford right now....

John
this will be Sue's 3rd year of wheeling... so we will probably be on the 4 and under trails... unless we get a windfall of cash and she gets the new gears and lockers for her tj

Attachments

• sues jeep.jpg
    sues jeep.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
My family and I are planning on attending. I would like to run Coyote (never done it), Helldorado(I too, would like to try waterfall, I think I figured out the line for my vehicle), Rusty Nail(never completed this trail) and more. Don't know what days we'll run which trails. Any of you know what you'll be running and when?

ryan iverson

parts collector
ejs

ill be there if i can get the front axle swap in and get a cage built its a long list of crap before then but my fingers are crossed

xjshorty21

Buckle Up And Shut Up
i will be hopefully going this year i will just be hanging out everywhere i just got a new xj got to transfer all the stuff to the new one so i better get cracking on it huh