2008 Easter Jeep Safari is around the corner!

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
i still need to put in my SYE kit and finish my new long arm suspension, i hate not having money. but i will be down there 18-23rd

Bart

Well, I have a lot of work to do to get there, but I'm planning on being there. We usually go down the first weekend and come home on Sunday. Then we head back down on Thursday or Friday.

I sold my TJ so I'll be trying to get a buggy together by then. :eek:

Hey Joe, nice new ride.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Well, I have a lot of work to do to get there, but I'm planning on being there. We usually go down the first weekend and come home on Sunday. Then we head back down on Thursday or Friday.

I sold my TJ so I'll be trying to get a buggy together by then. :eek:

Hey Joe, nice new ride.

WOW. Good luck.

JoeT

So is that the real one, or the other one they let you drive for a while? :)

Real one finally. Now that the pics have been taken the fun can begin. It would really help if someone would buy my XJ.

WHYJAE-somebody has to make fun of joe when he breaks his new ride.

JeepinJoe-Hmmm someone can find their own cabin now.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I may of missed it in the post but exactly which week is ejs? I've only been once but didn't run any trails. Are most open to the public or do you absolutely have to sign up for a trail to be able to run it? I heard that potato salad hill is closed. is that true? I'm definitely planning on being there this year.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I may of missed it in the post but exactly which week is ejs? I've only been once but didn't run any trails. Are most open to the public or do you absolutely have to sign up for a trail to be able to run it? I heard that potato salad hill is closed. is that true? I'm definitely planning on being there this year.

March 15-23, 2008

If you want to be part of the Easter Jeep Safari (proper), than yes, you need register and pay for the event. EJS as its known is the event hosted by Red Rock 4 Wheelers, if your not part of their EJS event, then you can't really say you are there for EJS ;)

If you want to be part of "Easter Jeep Week", than no, you can just run trails as you normally would. However, certrain trail restrictions and closures will be in effect this coming year as they have for the past two Safari's. With a little pre-planning you can enjoy your favorite trails just the same. Failure to plan and you might come home angry & bitter :p

Bart

The only thing for certain at the moment is it will have a V8, auto, Atlas of some configuration, and a flattie cowl, hood and grill.

_Auzzy_

Web Wheeling Extraordinaire
I hope to make it as well after I get done doing my shackle reversal kit and spring over in the rear, have a lot of crap to do and hopefully I will be able to go from Friday evening to Sunday night. that is if my money is up for the challenge :greg:

redbulltj

I'm a cutter
Once I get back stateside, I have to do a bit of TLC to Pickles. I will throw it on the trailer and travel from San Antonio to Goat's house.....then to EJS with Goat and Jenn!! 24hrs of driving is worth it. Time spent with friends jeeping....can't ask for anything more!

I can't wait!!

timmyk

pELYgroso

'Merica
March 15-23, 2008

If you want to be part of the Easter Jeep Safari (proper), than yes, you need register and pay for the event. EJS as its known is the event hosted by Red Rock 4 Wheelers, if your not part of their EJS event, then you can't really say you are there for EJS ;)

If you want to be part of "Easter Jeep Week", than no, you can just run trails as you normally would. However, certrain trail restrictions and closures will be in effect this coming year as they have for the past two Safari's. With a little pre-planning you can enjoy your favorite trails just the same. Failure to plan and you might come home angry & bitter :p

I'd like to do a little bit of both (registered and non registered wheeling) so are there flyers or publications that have the schedules of the trail rides, prices, closures, etc? or a website? thanks kurt