2009 - TakeBackUtah.org

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
I'd like to add that if I did not show up for this event without having a very good reason I would feel guilty going out on a run on our public lands. Guys this is extremely important that we show our politicians we care.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The reason I ask is because usually people don't make up a 100% lie.. It's usually some truth, with lies scattered throughout. Has USA-ALL had dealings with big oil in the past at all? SUWA has to be stretching some shred of truth.. Right?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I'd like to add that if I did not show up for this event without having a very good reason I would feel guilty going out on a run on our public lands. Guys this is extremely important that we show our politicians we care.

I agree, I was planning on a offroad marathon of events for saturday..parade, capitol rally,then b-line to Richfield for the off-road rodeo....sadly my Aunt passed away and I have to attend a funeral in Kanab.

PLEASE....I beg will someone attend the Rally in my place?

CJ Matt

I have volunteered and will be at the dinner Friday to find out what I will be helping with. I am not a Utah resident and don’t vote here but living here I appreciate all that Utah has to offer for the outdoor enthusiast and feel this is an important cause. It would be nice to have a fair amount of RME representation.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Rockreligious, Sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Matt, I'll se you tonight!

Todd, See you tonight!
This is a every important event! Hope to see you all there! Got a good MC I've heard!

JoeT

I'll be there for the parade, got my sons b-day party later so I can't stay around for the whole thing.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I forsee parking at the capitol a complete pain in the ass... Is there parking for this many vehicles?

Don B

formerly rebarguy
Let's get the vehicles there and we will find a place to park them. I'm sure they have this planned out, they've been working on it for months.

It would be cool if we had such a huge turnout that it became a problem trying to find a place for all of them. Those are the sort of problems we need more of.

desertdog

U4WDA
For Parking, check out the website (takebackutah.org). We have several lots identified downtown and will have a shuttle service to take you to the Capitol and back to your cars. If you have a rig in the parade we will provide parking at the Capitol for it. Also, we will provide preferred parking for tow rigs carrying Parade vehicles along with volunteers to keep an eye on them. Until after the Rally.

desertdog

U4WDA
Information on Parking is provided on the website (takebackutah.org). We have shuttles to move people from parking areas downtown to the Capitol and back. Also, tow rigs that carry vehicles to the parade will be provided preferred parking and volunteers to watch the lot during the parade and rally.